PDA

View Full Version : Need some suggestions...

tyandskyesmom
12-21-2009, 12:45 PM
Santa is bringing the kids (and me and my mom) a vacation to The World. But how to present it?

I am thinking of getting the four poster boards, the Mickey head paint chips from Home Depot, and Disney stickers (we always do countdown calendars like that) and wrapping up the materials to be made into the calendar. But how do I provide the information? Reservation details, airline tickets, etc...

Tyler is sure we are Santa (silly boy!) and is going to be 11 in 8 days so he will be aware of what is going on but Skye still believes even through her brother's Santa comments.

So how do I present the vital info without making it too obvious that I booked the whole thing?

Disney4us2
12-21-2009, 02:04 PM
You could take Christmas stationery and print it out on the computer with all the info from Santa:santa2:.

Sort of like : to the (insert your names here) family. Here is the itinerary and information that you need for the trip I have planned for you. Put all of you info in and then you can sign it from Santa:santa:.

Just an idea... Have fun and Happy Holidays

Happy Birthday Tyler:party:

SallyMcQueen
12-21-2009, 04:11 PM
I agree with PP. Doing a letter from the Big Guy and giving some of the details is the best way to go. For the kids, you don't have to be real specific. I'd just put in the dates your staying and the resort and put in a line that "Santa has sent your Mom all the details in a special letter." That way you don't have to explain how you know that you are filing on X airline, leaving at such time.

meldan98
12-22-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm doing something similar. I found a jigsaw puzzle that was blank at Michaels and then I painted the pieces with the message "We are going to Disneyland" on it. I'm going to wrap the pieces in my girls presents and my oldest will have to collect the pieces and put the puzzle together to figure it out.

tyandskyesmom
12-23-2009, 08:47 AM
I'm doing something similar. I found a jigsaw puzzle that was blank at Michaels and then I painted the pieces with the message "We are going to Disneyland" on it. I'm going to wrap the pieces in my girls presents and my oldest will have to collect the pieces and put the puzzle together to figure it out.

OOOOHHHHHHH! I like that...the kids love, love, love puzzles and treasure hunts...that might just work...I have seen those puzzles also...and I do have to run to Michaels after work anyway....THANX!!!!