PDA

View Full Version : Will you renew your D23 membership?

caryrae
12-18-2009, 03:44 PM
Will anyone be renewing their membership? Now that it has been around for 9 months or so was it worth joining?

Joannelet
12-18-2009, 05:12 PM
Yesss! I love the magazines and the little extras they give during the year :) Its been great so far!

Maleficent's Dad
12-18-2009, 09:56 PM
I voted "no," but to be honest, I'm not sure yet. Basically I've gotten four nice magazines for my subscription. That's about it...

BigRedDad
12-19-2009, 09:31 AM
I voted yes only for the hope they offer a little more. If they do not improve the membership, then it will be my last time.

meldan98
12-21-2009, 02:20 PM
I will be renewing! No question about it. With the magazines, the extras and the free things that they do, it is worth it to me. As soon as they announce the next D23 Expo, I'll be buying my tickets.

Ian
12-21-2009, 02:27 PM
I voted "no," but to be honest, I'm not sure yet. Basically I've gotten four nice magazines for my subscription. That's about it...:ditto:

If pressed, I'd say no but when the renewal comes I may change my mind.

Honestly, if I can hit the D23 Expo next year I'll probably renew.

caryrae
01-04-2010, 07:25 PM
I see there are now 2 levels of memberships you can get, silver ($34.99) or gold ($74.99). Basically it looks like with gold you get the magazines and with silver you don't.

A one-year D23 Gold Membership includes $74.99

Disney twenty-three Quarterly Publication: A one-year subscription (four issues) to D23's exquisite collectible magazine, filled with stunning photography, dazzling illustrations and the ultimate Disney insider perspective. It's your all-access pass to discovering the magic of Disney's past, present and future!

Membership Card and Certificate: Your membership card and personalized, suitable-for-framing charter member certificate feature many of Disney's most beloved characters drawn by Disney Master Artist David Pacheco.

Our 2010 member gift, Disney Undiscovered: A 23-Month Calendar of Disney’s Unrealized Masterpieces from the Walt Disney Archives Collection. This vibrant piece offers rare and never-before-seen images from Disney parks, animation, and live-action films.

Special Member Events: The opportunity to attend numerous D23 Member events throughout the year

Exclusive Merchandise: D23 offers its members access to exclusive, limited-edition merchandise and collectibles.

Subscription to bi-weekly D23 FanFare e-newsletter with breaking news and special offers. (You may opt out of receiving FanFare after your first e-newsletter arrives.)

Downtown Disney Discounts: Special promotional offers and discounts throughout the year.

Plus, stay connected to D23 every day at Disney.com/D23, featuring up-to-the-minute Disney news, feature stories, event info, merchandise and more.

D23 memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your Membership Card will arrive within 10-12 business days. The rest of your Membership Packet will arrive within 3-4 weeks.

A one-year D23 Silver Membership includes: $34.99

Membership Card and Certificate: Your membership card and personalized, suitable-for-framing charter member certificate feature many of Disney's most beloved characters drawn by Disney Master Artist David Pacheco.

Our 2010 member gift, Disney Undiscovered: A 23-Month Calendar of Disney’s Unrealized Masterpieces from the Walt Disney Archives Collection. This vibrant piece offers rare and never-before-seen images from Disney parks, animation, and live-action films.

Special Member Events: The opportunity to attend numerous D23 Member events throughout the year

Exclusive Merchandise: D23 offers its members access to exclusive, limited-edition merchandise and collectibles.

Subscription to bi-weekly D23 FanFare e-newsletter with breaking news and special offers. (You may opt out of receiving FanFare after your first e-newsletter arrives.)

Downtown Disney Discounts: Special promotional offers and discounts throughout the year.

Plus, stay connected to D23 every day at Disney.com/D23, featuring up-to-the-minute Disney news, feature stories, event info, merchandise and more.

D23 memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.Your Membership Card will arrive within 10-12 business days. The rest of your Membership Packet will arrive within 3-4 weeks.

mjaclyn
01-04-2010, 10:05 PM
I voted 'no' because although I like the magazines, I think $75 is too much to pay unless you're able to go to D23. We live in New York so it's pretty unlikely that we'll get to D23 this year and we weren't able to go last year either.