PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Holiday coffee flavor.

caryrae
12-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Just wonder what you coffee drinkers favorite holiday flavored coffee is.

At home I have a Keurig coffee maker and have Pumpkin Spice & Winter Carnival and will soon have the spicy eggnog flavor. The one I like best so far is the Winter Carnival. This is how Keurig desribes it, delicate flavors of Caramel, Vanilla, and Custard accent Timothy’s smooth coffee. Winter Carnival will warm your soul on the coldest winter days.

I also love the gingerbread latte from Starbucks and my Wife loves the peppermint mocha's. We always get some when we shop at Target, they have a Starbucks right when you walk in the door.

MushuGrl
12-18-2009, 03:50 PM
I tried Starbucks' peppermint mocha this year and am addicted.

Unfortunately, I'm like an hour away from the nearest Starbucks.

ElenitaB
12-19-2009, 12:33 AM
I'm so with you on the Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Lattes! So good! :tasty: (Tried them on Dsnygirl's recommendation so you can SB can attribute the increased revenue to her.)

I also got a Keurig which arrived just two days ago. I had put in an order on their site and it arrived yesterday. I did order the Spicy Eggnog and will try it tomorrow. I didn't order Winter Carnival but will try to remember it for next year. They had a Peppermint Mocha available on QVC but it hasn't gotten great reviews.

caryrae
12-19-2009, 09:11 AM
Did you see if you register your Keurig on their website you can buy 2 get 2 free boxes of any of the k-cups?

ElenitaB
12-20-2009, 12:13 AM
Caryrae, I sure did! Thanks for the tip though. Did you see the internet sweepstakes to win K-Cups for life? PM me if you want the address.

Tinkermom
12-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Wow, these Keurig flavors sound great! How much are Keurig's coffees? Can you ever get them on sale? Can you get them at the grocery store or do you have to order? I would love a Keurig but am afraid that the cost of the coffees would be too much for us. :mickey:

I am a huge Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte fan!:thumbsup:

caryrae
12-20-2009, 04:54 PM
The coffees are around $14 for a box of 24 k-cups and a bunch of the coffees you can buy a 5 k-cup sample pack for like $3. They may be cheaper online and you can find some at Target, Walmart, Kohls, Bed Bath and Beyond and lots of other places. If ya go to the Keurig website it will list all the coffees, teas, ect and you can see the stores that sell there products. They have like over 200 varieties.

ElenitaB
12-20-2009, 10:31 PM
They're also available on Amazon and at Costco (though I haven't priced them out there yet). And one feature that makes me happy is a little attachment (that seems to come with them lately) which allows you to use your own coffee too (so I can still use my beloved Starbucks Anniversary blend).

rubato
12-21-2009, 10:50 AM
I love Keurig coffee, but won't buy the machine. I drink about 12-14 cups of coffee a day. Can you imagine how much that would cost?:scared:

caryrae
12-21-2009, 10:55 AM
Yeah if you drink that much a day you could use a whole box of 24 k-cups every other day and at $14 a box times 182 days thats over $2500 a year.

It works great for me since I drink 1 maybe 2 cups a day.

rubato
12-21-2009, 07:22 PM
Thanks for doing the math to insure that I won't buy one. The next time I go a little overboard shopping, I'll remind hubby how much I'm SAVING by not owning the Keurig!:thumbsup:

quicksand
12-21-2009, 08:24 PM
Winter Carnival is my favorite too! Love my Keurig. :cloud9:

magicofdisney
12-21-2009, 10:17 PM
I love my Keurig for trying different flavors. For my everyday cup of joe I just use my $5 four cup coffee maker. That's all the coffee I need each day.

I don't have a favorite holiday drink just yet because I'm still experimenting but I can't wait to try some of these flavors mentioned. :thumbsup:

citizensnoopy
12-22-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm digging Starbucks' Caramel Brulee Latte.:thumbsup:

caryrae
12-22-2009, 03:23 PM
I'm digging Starbucks' Caramel Brulee Latte.:thumbsup:

Oh yeah forgot about that one. I have only had it once so far but really liked it. I tried to get one this past weekend but they were out of the stuff to make them.