PDA

View Full Version : Funny things heard in the park

NewDVCowner
12-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Okay, I know I've seen a thread going with this stuff before but I couldn't find it again to add on.

I always get a laugh from things that kids say and this last weekend I was treated to a four year old that was just adorable that just kept talking. We were on the Monorail at Disneyland going to our hotel when it stopped and we were stuck for about ten minutes as they worked on getting us up in running. In this time the four year old treated our car to the following.

Quite seriouslly "I think we've run out of gas."

"Now were NEVER going to get home."

And my personal favorite, after her mom told her that we just need to be patient was:

"That's just one of those things that I still need to learn!"

cer
12-17-2009, 04:29 PM
That's great! Thanks for sharing.....

DVC2004
12-18-2009, 12:01 PM
We just got back from WDW yesterday. I overheard an older lady telling and older gentleman as we were walking off the bus that he should stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge because there are lions right outside your window(LOL no lions there). And then he asked isn't it $500/ night to which she said yes. And I believe there are some rooms that cost that much but mostly it's around $300/night I think?

Also I heard when a bus pulled up marked as Disney's Hollywood Studios a lady remarked- "This bus goes to Hollywood Studios and Disney!"

Disney4us2
12-20-2009, 12:01 AM
Today at Disneyland, my DD and I were going on to Peter Pan (through the exit for disabled). A group of mature adults leaving the ride were laughing and one of the ladies said "This ride is like Space Mountain for old people". That made me chuckle and think of this thread.

phillydan
12-28-2009, 03:15 PM
We were on the monorail approaching the Contemporary when I overheard a dad telling his son "Look- they just built that new hotel next to the Contemporary; it's called "Bailey Towers".

LudwigVonDrake
12-30-2009, 01:15 PM
Last trip I overheard that WDW had two new attractions: "The Haunted House" and "Terror Tower" :laughing:

Pan
01-02-2010, 12:02 AM
While sitting on the curb, waiting for the parade to start, a couple stopped behind us. Her: "What's going on?" Him: "They're waiting for Special Magic. It's those decorated boats we saw while we were eating dinner." They continued out of the park, and I had a good laugh.

dumbo_buddy
01-09-2010, 07:32 AM
Today at Disneyland, my DD and I were going on to Peter Pan (through the exit for disabled). A group of mature adults leaving the ride were laughing and one of the ladies said "This ride is like Space Mountain for old people". That made me chuckle and think of this thread.

now THAT is funny!:mickey:

beksy
01-14-2010, 10:50 PM
On our last trip we were on the TTA during the part where you see the prototype for the world of tomorrow and a little girl in the car behind us pointed and said, "Look, that must be It's a Small World!" So cute!