PDA

View Full Version : MK on Fri. anyone?

tundramom
12-16-2009, 09:14 PM
Anyone going to be in the MK on Fri.? My daughter and her H.S. marching band are marching prior to the 3:00 parade. Look for the Perry band and cheer loud enough for me please! She's a freshman clarinettist (last group), yeah Alexandra:number1: Wish we could be there to see it, this is a trip of a lifetime for some of her friends ( 3 best band friends have never been to WDW:jaw: and are really excited).

Mendelson
12-18-2009, 10:56 PM
That's great!

My daughter's band just marched on the 12th. She LOVED it... her two favorite things - WDW and marching band - rolled into one. She said it was kinda surreal to be playing right there at the base of the castle.

(I was so proud of her this trip, as an aside. It was her first without us and she had her friends all prepped for their days at the park...she led them around commando style, making sure they maximized their brief time at the parks.)

tundramom
12-19-2009, 04:13 PM
(I was so proud of her this trip, as an aside. It was her first without us and she had her friends all prepped for their days at the park...she led them around commando style, making sure they maximized their brief time at the parks.)[/QUOTE]

Me too, she's been calling me each morning for reminder tips to make sure her friends have a magical:magic: time!