PDA

View Full Version : DHS hours on 1/26/10?

sbgat711
12-16-2009, 05:53 PM
We will be in Disney from 1/24-1/28. According to Disney's calendar, DHS closes at 6 on 1/26, the only day in January (or February for that matter) it closes that early - any ideas why? thanks for any insights!

Pirate Granny
12-16-2009, 07:16 PM
most likely they've rented it out to a private group.
:pirate:

lindique
12-16-2009, 07:17 PM
Most probably, it is because there will be a private party there that night.

Gator
12-16-2009, 07:43 PM
Weird. I'm glad I didn't plan my dining ADRs to be there that day. But I sure would like to be part of the company that rents out the whole park. That would be pretty cool. I wonder if they get a private viewing of Fantasmic?

CaptSmee
12-18-2009, 01:36 PM
it's only an hour earlier than most other nights when it closes at 7. an hr's not really a big deal during slow season, but probably has some kind of event going on at it.

BigThunderFan
12-18-2009, 01:46 PM
it's only an hour earlier than most other nights when it closes at 7. an hr's not really a big deal during slow season, but probably has some kind of event going on at it.

Personally I would think an hour is an even bigger deal during the slow season because a greater percentage of your day is taken away. If the park were open from 9-9 then an hour would only be about 8.3% of your day. But when it is only open from 9-7, it takes away 10% of your day.

I know 2% is nothing really, but I'm in a fowl (get it?) mood now that I heard about the castle and I am just being very pessimistic about everything.;)

joelkfla
12-21-2009, 05:27 PM
Weird. I'm glad I didn't plan my dining ADRs to be there that day. But I sure would like to be part of the company that rents out the whole park. That would be pretty cool. I wonder if they get a private viewing of Fantasmic?
That all depends on how much they were willing to pay. Disney will do a private showing of just about anything for the right amount.