PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip Picture Ideas

Earnhardt321
12-16-2009, 05:01 PM
My room mates and I are planning a long weekend road trip.
I need ideas for goofy pictures. Things to make the time fly during our drives.
We are planning to flip a coin to decide where we want to go so there really isn't a plan.
Does anyone have ideas??

cather74
12-16-2009, 08:03 PM
You need to go to the travel section in a bookstore and get a Weird America book. They have all crazy fun destinations. I did this with a college roommate and we had a blast! There will also bes signs for lots of weird stuff during the drive. Stop and see it all. (world's largest prairie dog, 2 headed rattlesnake, sculptures made from garbage.) Fun,fun, fun!!!:car:

Tick-Tock
12-16-2009, 11:42 PM
Bring along a little stuffed animal or statue and take pictures of it at rest stops, restaurants, attractions, great landscapes, etc. We've done that and then put together a little slide show with captions of the animal narrating, which is amusing.

TheDuckRocks
12-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Be ready to take pictures of the signage as you travel, you will not believe some of the things you will come across.
My favorite from our road trips still is the 2 we found at the entry to a small town in Colorado. On the left hand side of the street was a sign announcing "Pinto Bean Capital of the World!"
and one on the right hand side proclaiming "Home of Rocky Mountain Gas!" Well, yeah!:funny: