PDA

View Full Version : Just got Liberty Voices Chrismas Album

Gator
12-15-2009, 12:16 PM
Christmas in Velvet 5 came in the mail yesterday. I've listened to it twice already, and it's great! Really puts me in the Christmas mood. I highly recomend it.

Darbylew
12-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Where did you order it from? I would love it.
Thanks.

Gator
12-15-2009, 05:06 PM
I got it directly from their website: libertyvoices.com. Click on their CD section and they have several Christmas in Velvet albums. I got the most recent one. It only took 4 mailing days for me to get it.

DON"T get this CD from Amazon...unless you like paying twice the amount you'd pay on their own website.

BluewaterBrad
12-15-2009, 05:54 PM
I got it directly from their website: libertyvoices.com. Click on their CD section and they have several Christmas in Velvet albums. I got the most recent one. It only took 4 mailing days for me to get it.

DON"T get this CD from Amazon...unless you like paying twice the amount you'd pay on their own website.

Thanks Gator.:mickey:

BMan62
12-15-2009, 07:47 PM
Gator...and everyone else reading this...

If you DO go to Amazon.com through the link on this page, you are helping to support INTERCOT as Amazon.com is a sponsor.

Just something to think about....

brad192
12-15-2009, 11:22 PM
I got the first 4 Christmas in Velvet releases last year in a special holiday sale they had. Outstanding! I've been singing in choirs & choruses for almost 4 decades, and have a line item on my "bucket list" to sing just one set with them, either as Re-Generation, or as the Liberty Voices.

I took one of the christmas CD's to our after-party for the chorus I'm currently singing in & played it for them. They were amazed. Several people asked me where they could get the CD, and I gladly pointed them to their website.