PDA

View Full Version : Club 33 childs meal price ( under 3)

tkbk
12-14-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm getting ready to use a privledge thru my company I work for, to make lunch reservations for club 33 . We get a park hopper for the day with our lunch at a rate of $72 pp, I want to bring ny granddaughters who are 1 and 2 but not if I get charged for them too. They really don't ever eT the restaurant food when we go out. I have found some info that a childs meal is $55 but cannot find anything to specify if that might just be for 3 year and older if it applies to younger than 3 also. Does anyone happen to know the answer to this.

NotaGeek
12-14-2009, 04:55 PM
I haven't been to Club 33, but I would assume that anyone eating food rom the child's menu would be charged regardless of age. If you don't order any food for them, then there wouldn't be a charge. I am sure you can ask Club 33 reservations to find out for sure. Have fun! what a great opportunity!

tkbk
12-14-2009, 05:08 PM
Thanks but it's not an issue of them ordering because at this age they just share their parents or our food, the issue is club 33 charges a minimum per person regardless if you order anything or not because that minimum includes a 1 day park hopper. Also they do not have a published number to call and the reservatioform I use through our company is electronic, so I was reaching out to anyone here who might know or have taken young ones at that age there. Thanks!

NotaGeek
12-14-2009, 05:19 PM
You can always try and call Guest Services or Disney Dining and see if they can get you the information.

Maleficent's Dad
12-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Club 33 has always been quite strict in their policies. They don't have to follow the usual Disney rules for etiquette or niceties as they are a private club located on Disney's property.

We brought our kids - but they were older than yours, mind you - and they were charged the minimum price per person. Their first trip, DD was 4, DS was 6. Their menu ran (about) $50 (each) for Mickey pasta! :jaw:
DS is now 10, turning 11 soon. He's charged as an adult, so we're rethinking when his next trip will be!

I cannot say for sure what would happen in your situation, but I know we had no leeway whatsoever. The attitude is sort of like, "if you want to dine here, you follow the rules."

Since we're not members, we had no leg to stand on! We follow their rules! :mickey:

tkbk
12-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Just wanted to post the answer I got from club 33 in case anyone else ever needs to know:
I called the Disneyland operator and was actually transferred to club 33 where a very nice lady answered and told me under 3 is free and has no minimum price and if we decided we wanted to order them their own meals they had a selection for under 3 that is $10 a piece.

NotaGeek
12-15-2009, 03:54 PM
Just wanted to post the answer I got from club 33 in case anyone else ever needs to know:
I called the Disneyland operator and was actually transferred to club 33 where a very nice lady answered and told me under 3 is free and has no minimum price and if we decided we wanted to order them their own meals they had a selection for under 3 that is $10 a piece.
Glad you got the info, straight from the source! And, thanks for posting for other members! :tree: