PDA

View Full Version : DVC yearly dues & Disney Credit Card

Dyanna
12-14-2009, 03:06 PM
When we purchased our 1st DVC last month the salesman stated that we could use our Disney Visa credit card points for payment of the DVC annual dues. Is this really true as I cannot seem to find any info that backs that statement up. Not even on the CC website does it state you can use points for payment. Can anyone clarify this for me please?

seanyred
12-14-2009, 03:48 PM
As far as I understand you have to convert your Disney Visa Points to a Disey Rewards Card first. After you do that you will be able to pay your dues.

vizsla
12-15-2009, 05:07 AM
As mentioned in the previous post you can use your Disney Reward Dollars to pay towards your yearly dues, but you need to transfer your Reward Dollars to the Disney Rewards card through the credit card company and you need to have no less than 20 points for a transfer. You can also pay your yearly dues with the Disney Visa which helps gain a few more Reward Dollars also.

MarkC
12-15-2009, 11:14 AM
That is correct. You do need to convert the points to a Disney Rewards Card. Also, you must call member services and pay with the rewards card over the phone (unless that just changed). There is no way to do so on-line. It is really easy to do and we will pay our full maintenance fees with our rewards for 2010. So take advantage of it. Mark