PDA

View Full Version : theme parks this week

jonahbear2006
12-14-2009, 11:50 AM
Been here since dec 11th. All of the parks seem to be very normal decent lines and crowds except magic kingdom. I have never seen the park this way and unfortunately we have no patience for it. Today is prob our last mk day for the trip for the sake of our sanity. Lines are reaching 130 minutes and we are sitting in a 60 min fairy line. :-( spoiled coming labor day weekend I suppose

#1donaldfan
12-14-2009, 12:18 PM
....tis the season....Merry Christmas !!:thedolls:

laprana
12-14-2009, 12:55 PM
I know what you mean! We were there Dec. 3-8 and MK was absolutely packed pretty much the entire trip. I'm sure the parade taping had a lot to do with it, but even after that was all done, MK was still packed with people. It was the first time I've ever waited for the TTA and Small World! :D The other parks weren't bad at all, though.

big blue and hairy
12-14-2009, 01:14 PM
Having gone to WDW the same weekend for several years, this was the busiest I can remember. MK was insane. There was a cue line for TTA!!! Normally this is a pretty mellow weekend right before the big holiday push. Apparently, this year the holiday pushed back!

:sulley:

Gator
12-14-2009, 08:10 PM
I had the same experience last year. I was there for 10 days at this time last December, and the MK was ssoooooo crowded. I remember getting upset at how crowded it was. The other parks seemed to have the value season lull, and I had no issues there. But MK....the crowds were like they were when I went in June.

DreamFinder2
12-14-2009, 08:19 PM
Are late nights any less busy? My DW and I like MK at night...shorter lines?

jonahbear2006
12-14-2009, 11:18 PM
No nights seem to get worse. Its been a steady flow of people everywhere and everyone wants to stop in the middle of the walkway.mornings seem to be the best. Park opening lines are 20 min or so but that changes about 1030-11am

linedropper
12-14-2009, 11:36 PM
We just left sunday, Saturday was miserable there after some great days during the week! We wanted to stay late saturday but the crowds were silly!

Steve

SoaringEpcot
12-15-2009, 01:05 PM
We were at Magic Kingdom on the 7th and 11th and the crowds were not that bad. Most rides had 10 to 20 minute waits, but we used fast pass for everything so not problems with lines here.

sorcerer fan
12-16-2009, 06:26 PM
just got back from 10 days in the world. MK was the worst park for the whole week. the absolute worst was fantasyland at night. lines were unreal. rest of the park was very doable with fastpass and patience. was the best weather for Dec I've ever seen 80,s most of the week and one day with showers. epcot was good, rode soarin three times . even got on line one for the first time and got to see the ride with no feet. awesome!!!!