PDA

View Full Version : January New England Meet

TikiGoddess
12-12-2009, 09:05 AM
Who: all Mouse-crazy people
What: lunch/dinner and a visit to the Disney Store
When: weekend in January
Where: Westfarms Mall in CT, California Pizza Kitchen (and Disney Store, of course!)
Why? Because Disney people are the best people to talk to! Yankee swaps, trivia, maybe some new contests....

Post here if you're interested, and give dates that you're available.

Thanks!
Kathy

MinnieMommie
12-12-2009, 05:20 PM
We'll be at Disney the 1st two weekends in January and I think in Boston the 3rd weekend. Let me know which weekend you decide and I'll see where I will be :mickey:

TikiGoddess
12-17-2009, 09:18 PM
The possible dates of the meet are Saturday, January 16th or Saturday, January 23rd. If anyone is interested in more information, PM me or post on this thread.

Thanks!
Kathy

c&d
12-18-2009, 10:14 AM
Sorry can't make either date. We are in CA for one weekend and DS' birthday is the second conflict.

grego77
12-18-2009, 10:34 AM
I will be back in Korea. Have a wonderful meet! :mickey:

TikiGoddess
01-02-2010, 10:09 PM
The meet has officially been set for Saturday, January 23rd at 1pm for a late lunch. We're going to meet at Westfarms Mall in West Hartford, CT.

If you're interested in joining us, please send me a PM. We'd love to have lots of people there and start an annual tradition.

Happy New Year!

Kathy

TikiGoddess
01-08-2010, 10:52 PM
We've got about 20 people coming so far! Anyone interested, PM me...

Kathy

TikiGoddess
01-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Important information regarding the Southern New England Meet 2010!

We’ve had an amazing response to the meet – almost 30 people are planning to attend! After looking at our dining options at Westfarms, it was decided that we needed to find a decent space to accommodate our large group.

The meet has been moved to the Adams Mill Restaurant in Manchester, CT. They will provide a banquet menu of six different entrees, plus salad and dessert. The price for the entrees will be $16-18 plus tax and tip. We will have a cash bar available. A children’s menu is available. I will send the menu to you as soon as I receive it from the restaurant in the next few days. You will have a list of how much each entrée will cost with tax and tip included, so payment will be simple.

Adams Mill is located right off of 84 at 165 Adams Street in Manchester, CT. It is right near the Buckland Hills Mall, Evergreen Walk, Showcase Cinemas, and numerous shops. There are hotels nearby for those of you traveling a long distance.

I'll be calling the restaurant with a final head count in about a week... so if you're interested in joining us, send me a PM!

Kathy

KAT1811
03-14-2010, 09:30 PM
I missed another one!!! One of these days I'll get to meet you guys!! That was my anniversary weekend anyhow so I don't feel as bad. Please keep me in mind for the mext meet! I hope you all had a fabulous time!!!