PDA

View Full Version : Friend Leaving Tomorrow

BigThunderFan
12-11-2009, 11:24 AM
So one of my employees is leaving tomorrow for the world. I talked him into going and even helped him through the whole planning process. It was fun, but now I am jealous because he is leaving and gets to see all the Christmas stuff while I have to wait for 43 MORE DAYS!!! I can't stand it!

Guess I should have planned it sooner...

Anyone else ever run into this? Maybe I'm just the one green with envy...:(

cer
12-11-2009, 11:44 AM
It's ok. Just think, value season, low crowds...

And you will still have something to look forward to when he comes back....

Gator
12-11-2009, 11:59 AM
I know the feeling. I'm 39 days out, but I've been watching two of my friends post all week on Facebook all the pictures from WDW. All the Christmas decorations are up. They even had a rainy day at Animal Kingdom, which I love. Of course, now their trip is over and they have to wait a long time until their next trip. Still, I was there this very week last year, and I'm wishing I was back. Maybe when I'm rich :D I can go twice a year. Or at least once a year.

disneykid@hrt
12-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Oh, you are not alone... I hear people in line at the grocery store talking about going to DW, and its all I can think about on the way home! We were in line to get the H1N1 vaccine and listened to this adorable 10 year old boy talking about the trip they were taking down to the World the following weekend. He was so excited and it was so cute! We had just gotten back and so had our Disney glow on still. :mickey:

#1donaldfan
12-14-2009, 12:36 PM
....you should fire him !! how dare he leave the company to enjoy such a wonderful time !:thedolls:

OK JUST KIDDING, don't start throwing spears at me !!!:cool:

.....I don't have employees, however I've helped bunches of people get their WDW feet wet. I've watched / helped them prepare, leave, and come back and yes I was very green with envy......but eventually, we too, have our fun at the world, so it all works out....right ??:cool:

BigThunderFan
12-14-2009, 12:49 PM
Except he keeps sending me pics on my phone!!:mad: :mickey:

artyboy
12-14-2009, 08:13 PM
Except he keeps sending me pics on my phone!!:mad: :mickey:

Now that's just wrong!:thedolls:

BigThunderFan
12-15-2009, 07:53 AM
Of course he is sending my kids postcards from the "Characters" letting them know they are looking forward to our visit. So I can't be too mad. :thumbsup:

Dragongirlx
12-15-2009, 10:24 AM
I am jealous of the OP you only have to wait 43 more days while I have to wait 264

2Epcot
12-15-2009, 12:18 PM
So one of my employees is leaving tomorrow for the world. I talked him into going and even helped him through the whole planning process. It was fun, but now I am jealous because he is leaving and gets to see all the Christmas stuff while I have to wait for 43 MORE DAYS!!! I can't stand it!

I feel the same way when I help others plan their trips. I wish I could go. Even worse, I just had friends move to Orlando a couple of months ago. They bought a house, got their annual passes and they are there all the time .... Talk about jealous.