PDA

View Full Version : It never was "MGM"

PeterPan
12-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Dear Friends:

I know some of you will never stop using the term "MGM."

Personally, I NEVER used the term. Neither has Disney! Think about it....the park was always referred to as "STUDIOS" or "The Studios" by Disney.

After all, from the Get Go, the name of the Park was "The DISNEY/MGM Studios"

DISNEY was always first in the title.

The term "MGM" only became popular because it is easy to say.

One of the reasons I refused to use the term "MGM" was because that company NEVER had ANYTHING to do with the creation of the Park. Disney simply had an agreement with the company so as to lend more prestige to the Park, and to use their movies in attractions (mainly the centerpiece of the original park "The Great Movie Ride.")

They have finally given the park a name it deserves! Why not use it? Or at the very least, just say "STUDIOS."

Scar
12-11-2009, 11:03 AM
For someone who refuses to use it, you used it 5 times in your post. ;)

I know the buses used to have MGM on the marquee.

PeterPan
12-11-2009, 11:09 AM
First of all, no bus ever had "MGM" on it. "STUDIOS" was the official term used by Disney management from 1989 till now.

I saw countless people walk up to bus drivers who had "STUDIOS" posted on the marquee and say "Does this bus go to MGM?"

Second of all, how am I supposed to talk about NOT using the term "MGM" without spelling it out?

DizneyRox
12-11-2009, 11:14 AM
First of all, no bus ever had "MGM" on it. "STUDIOS" was the official term used by Disney management from 1989 till now.
I beg to differ, until it become Disney Studios just recently, the busses 100% guaranteed had MGM on the marquees.

It will always be MGM to me, not that I go there often. It may not be MGM anymore, but it's surely not a studio either.

Ed
12-11-2009, 11:20 AM
I beg to differ, until it become Disney Studios just recently, the busses 100% guaranteed had MGM on the marquees.

:ditto:

cather74
12-11-2009, 11:23 AM
MGM for me too!:thumbsup:

wire0monkey
12-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Dear Friends:

Personally, I NEVER used the term. Neither has Disney! Think about it....the park was always referred to as "STUDIOS" or "The Studios" by Disney.

The term "MGM" only became popular because it is easy to say.

One of the reasons I refused to use the term "MGM" was because that company NEVER had ANYTHING to do with the creation of the Park. Disney simply had an agreement with the company so as to lend more prestige to the Park, and to use their movies in attractions (mainly the centerpiece of the original park "The Great Movie Ride.")

They have finally given the park a name it deserves! Why not use it? Or at the very least, just say "STUDIOS."

Life is too short to get upset about stuff like this.

Seasonscraps
12-11-2009, 12:03 PM
I think I spent more time reading your explanation then I ever did thinking about what I call the park. I would probably drive people crazy though - I use MGM or Disney Studios interchangeably . :blush:

Basket Mommy
12-11-2009, 12:06 PM

Amen.

disneykid@hrt
12-11-2009, 12:08 PM
I always call it MGM, but to be honest, I have been saying Studios or DHS more. Oh well- its fun no matter what ya call it. Now if they'd just take that blasted hat down...

ThanxForNoticin
12-11-2009, 12:08 PM
I'm also sure Disney buses had MGM visible on the buses. The official name of the park was Disney - MGM Studios, and I remember the buses showing MGM Studios. I will agree that I sometimes find I have to correct myself now to not call it MGM anymore (and call it Disney Studios instead) - but I disagree that it wasn't known as "MGM" for many years. I also don't think you're going to get millions of people to NOT call it MGM just because they shouldn't!!

There are other things like this - many of us still use WedWay People Mover. I have even caught myself slipping and referring to the Shades of Green as The Golf Resort. I bet others have examples, too!! It's not worth getting upset about....

DisneyFr33k
12-11-2009, 12:22 PM

MGM for me too!:thumbsup:

:exactly:

:thanks:

Nascfan
12-11-2009, 01:02 PM

BigThunderFan
12-11-2009, 01:12 PM
I don't care what the place is called as long as the bus driver and I are on the same wave length so I don't end up at some other park than I intended.

And I second the post about removing the stupid hat.

Scar
12-11-2009, 01:25 PM
First of all, no bus ever had "MGM" on it.

Second of all, how am I supposed to talk about NOT using the term "MGM" without spelling it out?My apologies, but I assumed everyone knows what ;) means, it means I'm joking with you.

But you are definitely wrong about the busses, as everyone else here has attested.

Bay Lake
12-11-2009, 01:26 PM
:beat::beat::beat::beat:

Belster
12-11-2009, 01:45 PM

LOL!!!!

MaxPower
12-11-2009, 01:45 PM
I'll stick up a little for PeterPan (the original poster) here.

Expressing a pet peeve on these boards is very common and that's all he was doing.

Is life too short to be discussing such things? Sure, but using that same theory, life is too short for thousands of people to be sitting in front of computers daily reading and typing on a website about some resort in Florida.

When people constantly refer to Spaceshp Earth as The Golf Ball, it annoys many Intercotters.

And I know cast members get tired of hearing guests mention they need directions to Walt Disney World when they really mean The Magic Kingdom.

And of course, nationally, many people use Walt Disney World and Disneyland interchangeably.

I think the original mistake was made by Disney bigwigs themselves. They should never have made a deal to have MGM in the park's title. But they did. And there's no harm in trying to get people to break an old habit and call the park by its new correct name.

Now... on to more important things... is it Toy Story Midway Mania?.. or Toy Story Mania?...or Midway Mania?....

Mr_Increddieble
12-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Not that I like The Hat, but what would you put there instead?
We've already got:
a Tree (wood)
a Castle (stone)
a Golf Ball (man made polymer)

How about:
A Giant Wave (water) that would be fun to take pictures in front of.

Ms. Mode
12-11-2009, 02:31 PM

We've already got:
a Tree (wood)
a Castle (stone)

How about:

I call it "The Golf Ball" too :thumbsup:

Ian
12-11-2009, 02:45 PM
I also never really called it MGM. I pretty much always called it "The Studios."

I think it's from hanging out with so many CM's back in the day, because they never referred to it as MGM.

kakn7294
12-11-2009, 03:21 PM
We've already got:
a Tree (wood)
a Castle (stone)

How about:
A Giant Wave (water) that would be fun to take pictures in front of.I beg to differ - that Castle is fiberglass, not stone!

Gator
12-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Now if they'd just take that blasted hat down...

You had to go and say something about The Hat... :thedolls:

lindique
12-11-2009, 03:28 PM
The equivalent park at Disneyland Paris was always called "The Disney Studios". I guess the contract with MGM didn't include DL Paris.

Buttercup
12-11-2009, 03:30 PM
Hmmm... if it was 'never' called Disney MGM Studios, how come that's what they put on the sign at the entrance?
http://www.yesterland.com/images-studios/mgm_gates.jpg
I still call it MGM from time-to-time because it was just shorter to say: if I had only chosen to say "Disney" as the short form (because as you say, THEY were the creators, not MGM), most people wouldn't have known which park I was talking about. So MGM it was. And now it's a force of habit.

I used to shorten it to Epcot even when it was called Epcot Center. :) Is that so wrong? :D
And actually, Disney has always called it "The Walt Disney World Resort". But most of us just say Disney World or Walt Disney World. Again, just a short-form, regardless of what the 'official' way of saying it is.

Oh and just for good measure, here's a picture of a bus with the "MGM" in the marquee:
http://www.yesterland.com/images-studios/mgm_bus.jpg
Gotta love the power of the internet!

darthmacho
12-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Despite the fact that I feel "Disney Studios" is a far superior name, and with apologies to those with a pet peeve, but I can't seem to get the "MGM" out of my head.

Maybe it's not too late for my children?

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

12-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Just to add my $.02 and a little "fuel to the fire", I was at Cast Connection this afternoon and there is some old signage for sale there that says "Disney MGM Studios".

Sometimes when I'm on a park exit and someone asks how to how to get to MGM, I give them directions to the Orlando airport and tell them to get a ticket to Burbank. They almost always get a chuckle out of that and then say something to the effect of "oh, you know where I mean".

SBETigg
12-11-2009, 04:30 PM
It's also buses, not busses, but I'm not going to let it get to me. ;) Busses would be the plural for buss, a quick kiss.

Scar
12-11-2009, 04:45 PM
It's also buses, not busses, but I'm not going to let it get to me. ;) Busses would be the plural for buss, a quick kiss.Hmmm... I had it right on my first post. Not sure what happened, must have had something else on my mind the second time. :blush:

joelkfla
12-11-2009, 06:57 PM

I saw countless people walk up to bus drivers who had "STUDIOS" posted on the marquee and say "Does this bus go to MGM?"

Second of all, how am I supposed to talk about NOT using the term "MGM" without spelling it out?
I saw "DISNEY-MGM STUDIOS" on the marquee of a bus at All-Stars just this morning.

(For some reason I don't understand, occasionally the on-board computer that runs the marquees and spiels will download an old version of the database.)

The marquees never showed "STUDIOS". They went from "DISNEY-MGM STUDIOS" to "DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS", which is when all the guest confusion happened.

Giggy
12-11-2009, 08:26 PM
I last went to WDW in 2004, at that time it was still MGM. As a result I still call it MGM as I've never been there when it hasn't been called that. I'm not sure if that will change next year when we're following signs for an enterring Disney Hollywood Studios, or whether MGM has just became a habit that won't go.

Also, lets be fair. Given Spaceship Earth is referred to as 'That Giant Golfball' more often than not (I say it at times myself...) I think we can give the MGM folk a break here. :mickey:

WDWdriver
12-11-2009, 08:46 PM
I also never really called it MGM. I pretty much always called it "The Studios."

I think it's from hanging out with so many CM's back in the day, because they never referred to it as MGM.

True. The CMs just call it "Studios". For example, "Susan just transferred to Studios".

Lakin
12-11-2009, 09:31 PM

It's a habit. I'm working on it.

Actually, I have a guide map that says Disneys MGM Studios on the front of it.

Therefore, since everyone knows the park is Disney, you can basically sum it down to MGM Studios.

So? Animal Kingdom is always called 'Disney's Animal Kingdom'. That doesn't make it to where it's not AK.

GrmGrninGost
12-12-2009, 05:43 AM
MGM, MGM, MGM, MGM, MGM, MGM, MGM, MGM ... :mickey:

A Big Kid
12-12-2009, 10:14 AM
Hmmm... if it was 'never' called Disney MGM Studios, how come that's what they put on the sign at the entrance?
http://www.yesterland.com/images-studios/mgm_gates.jpg
I still call it MGM from time-to-time because it was just shorter to say: if I had only chosen to say "Disney" as the short form (because as you say, THEY were the creators, not MGM), most people wouldn't have known which park I was talking about. So MGM it was. And now it's a force of habit.

I used to shorten it to Epcot even when it was called Epcot Center. :) Is that so wrong? :D
And actually, Disney has always called it "The Walt Disney World Resort". But most of us just say Disney World or Walt Disney World. Again, just a short-form, regardless of what the 'official' way of saying it is.

Oh and just for good measure, here's a picture of a bus with the "MGM" in the marquee:

That is a photoshop job, to be sure. ;)

Buttercup
12-12-2009, 11:02 AM
ha ha ha :D

garymacd
12-12-2009, 11:54 AM
When people constantly refer to Spaceship Earth as The Golf Ball, it annoys many Intercotters.

Actually, to be more precise, we should be referring to Spaceship Earth as a Soccer Ball, or as my English friends and Scottish forbears would say, a Football. It has the same geometric design as the soccer ball and no dimples like a golf ball.

I know: Off topic. Shutting up now. But I had to get in on the fun!

ChipNDale79
12-12-2009, 11:54 AM
We've already got:
a Tree (wood)
a Castle (stone)

How about:

i dont think you put anything there, the only problem i have with the hat is that it blocks the view of the Chinese Theater. I dont think you have to have an "icon" just to have a "park icon", but if you do, why not remove the hat and have the Chinese Theater as the park icon, after all, isnt DHS supposed to be about the movies?

Gator
12-12-2009, 01:25 PM

Yes, I remember this bus. I remember waiting to see this digital spelling for nearly an hour on my honeymoon. And I was maaaaddd. So I do remember seeing this, and it's definitely not photoshopped.

seanyred
12-12-2009, 10:48 PM
MGM is still slips out of my mouth...I'm trying to say Hollywood Studios or The Studios more often, but its a tough habit to make. What I will not use the acronym for Disney Hollywood Studios. Because in my professional world DHS= Department of Human Services

And off topic but it bugs me when people refer to the Magic Kingdom as just Fantasyland.

DisneyFr33k
12-13-2009, 07:18 AM
Actually, to be more precise, we should be referring to Spaceship Earth as a Soccer Ball, or as my English friends and Scottish forbears would say, a Football. It has the same geometric design as the soccer ball and no dimples like a golf ball.

I know: Off topic. Shutting up now. But I had to get in on the fun!

And I'm glad they took the hands off it. Looks like it should now.

BMan62
12-13-2009, 08:29 AM
MGM is still slips out of my mouth...I'm trying to say Hollywood Studios or The Studios more often, but its a tough habit to make. What I will not use the acronym for Disney Hollywood Studios. Because in my professional world DHS= Department of Human Services

And off topic but it bugs me when people refer to the Magic Kingdom as just Fantasyland.

OR DHS = Department of Homeland Security

#1donaldfan
12-13-2009, 08:48 AM

I want to get one kick in...I too agree that MGM was on the buses....

TinkerBell-Bell
12-13-2009, 09:52 AM
I still call it MGM and that I will for a long time yet, just because it's what I remember it as, and it's a lot easier to write and say. To me, saying the studios is just too vague, as is Disney Studios, but at the same time I do appreciate it's the official name.

Old habits die hard.

disneyworld55925592
12-13-2009, 10:16 AM
I've always referred to it as MGM and the trademark will always be the big water tower with mickey ears not that hat!

bruin1344
12-13-2009, 10:53 AM
i call it dhs on intercot or to people that go disney all the time but i call it mgm when i am around the common person who goes to disney once every 5 years and wouldnt realize the name change

mouseketeer mom
12-13-2009, 11:40 AM
We all still call it MGM. :blush:

pokci
12-13-2009, 01:56 PM
I collect Park maps. It was officially Disney MGM Studios.

Since I like to call each park by its name (and not refer to MK as Disney and the rest as that other park), I still find myself saying MGM and now catch it and say Hollywood. Still the least favorite park in my opinion. Though AK feels the most crowded all of the time.

:rotfl:

garymacd
12-13-2009, 02:28 PM
And I'm glad they took the hands off it. Looks like it should now.

Yes, it is good they took the hands down, since only the goalie and the referee can touch the soccer ball with their hands. Not even Mickey can do that.

Now, if it was a golf ball, well, anyone can touch that.

SillySymphony
12-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Gotta be honest here... Perhaps this is due to sheer laziness, or perhaps it is due to putting the "Disney" prefix/suffix in front/behind of every other thing we say/do while on property (Disney's Caribbean Beach; Disney Magical Express; Downtown Disney; et al), but... we've always called it, "MGM". That's it.... just "MGM". And I'm not in the mood to learn anything new...

luvkatiebug
12-14-2009, 10:05 AM
I still use the "people mover" too. :mickey:

Joannelet
12-14-2009, 10:22 AM
i dont think you put anything there, the only problem i have with the hat is that it blocks the view of the Chinese Theater. I dont think you have to have an "icon" just to have a "park icon", but if you do, why not remove the hat and have the Chinese Theater as the park icon, after all, isnt DHS supposed to be about the movies?

Not only does it BLOCK the chinese theater but for all the hidden mickey fanatics it COMPLETELY BLOCKS the biggest HIDDEN MICKEY in all the parks!!!! Its ON TOP OF IT!!!
ugh..take it down and let us see MICKEY once again!!!

JabberJaws
12-14-2009, 11:55 AM
You are correct in that Disney partnered w/ MGM to give the park a better movie library to choose from since, at the time, Disney did not have too big of a 'live action" movie library and they were aiming at competiting head-to-head with Universal which had such blockbusters as King Kong, Jaws, etc.

As the years went on and Disney began venturing into the live-action category again w/ their Touchstone division, etc they didn't need the MGM movie library to boost their content anymore, so once the initial contract expired they simply chose not to renew.

Now some of you may remember, if you ever got a WDW planning DVD back in the day, they NEVER mentioned the MGM portion of the park name. It went even so far as to when they showed the archyway, they digitally removed the MGM portion of the name as it appeared on the archway.

This was, in fact, due to a stipulation in the original contract. I used to work in WDW marketing so knew about this rule first hand, but per their contract disney was not allowed to use the MGM logo/name in ANY video media, hence the removal of it from planning DVDs.

As previously mentioned, MGM never had any creative input into the attractions, this was simply a licensing agreement that was mostly used in the name of the park (as a promotion ploy to help compete against Univeral) and in the Great Movie Ride.

The indiana jones and star wars attractions were under a separate licensing deal that disney had with Lucas, so were not part of the MGM deal.

The eventual plan, last I heard, now that the MGM licensing agreement is up was to replace the Great Movie Ride with scenes/films from Disney's now e xtensive library of Disney/Touchstone/Pixar films.

When/if that will ever happen who knows!

MushuGrl
12-14-2009, 12:22 PM
I've always called it MGM and always will, mainly because I can't make myself say DHS.

"Where you going on vacation?"

"DHS."

"Why are you going to the Department of Human Services?"

Goes4FastPass
12-14-2009, 12:53 PM
True. The CMs just call it "Studios". For example, "Susan just transferred to Studios".

CM slang isn't really the point is it?

Anyway,

I'd rather GO to park with the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror than worry about what people call it.

My grandson calls BTMRR "Fast Train Railroad" and still enjoys riding it.

Disney "experts" who faint or flip out when someone calls something the wrong name but insist on using I'm an insider slang like "Cindy's" and "The Poly" are my pet peeve.

Gotta go now, I'm meeting the Fab 5 for lunch at the Flo...

Buttercup
12-14-2009, 02:14 PM

Anyway,

I'd rather GO to park with the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror than worry about what people call it.

My grandson calls BTMRR "Fast Train Railroad" and still enjoys riding it.

Disney "experts" who faint or flip out when someone calls something the wrong name but insist on using I'm an insider slang like "Cindy's" and "The Poly" are my pet peeve.

I love you. :funny: :notworth:

Giggy
12-14-2009, 02:31 PM
Yes, it is good they took the hands down, since only the goalie and the referee can touch the soccer ball with their hands. Not even Mickey can do that.

Now, if it was a golf ball, well, anyone can touch that.

Being a goalkeeper myself - how about a Donald hand then? He's angry and crazy enough to be a goalkeeper. :secret:

EDIT: Should probably emphasise this is a JOKE. Don't want to open the whole hand on Spaceship Earth can of worms on here again. :blush:

BluewaterBrad
12-14-2009, 03:27 PM
It does not bother me. I am at WDW. I don't care.:mickey:

Joannelet
12-14-2009, 08:17 PM

Anyway,

That is hysterical!!!!:funny:

Ed
12-14-2009, 09:09 PM
It does not bother me. I am at WDW. I don't care.:mickey:

BINGO !!!! :thumbsup:

tcswife
12-15-2009, 12:18 AM
Now that it is Disney's Hollywood Studios they could move a big mountain in and have the Hollywood marquis on the mountain!!!! It used to be called MGM in our family now we call it Hollywood Studios!!!! My 2 yr old calls is Toy Story Mania, so call what you want.....NOBODY CARES!!! :thumbsup:

coneygoil
12-15-2009, 09:41 AM
That park opened when I was 7 years old and I have always called it MGM Studios! It's engrained in me too much for too long to ever change what I call it. Sorry!

2Epcot
12-15-2009, 12:07 PM
MGM was everywhere when that was the on the name of the park, but I've already got used to just calling it The Studios. As far as the giant '"golf ball" ... I've been visiting Epcot not too long after it open and have never called it that ... Though I still call it Epcot Center sometimes.

garymacd
12-15-2009, 12:16 PM
Being a goalkeeper myself - how about a Donald hand then? He's angry and crazy enough to be a goalkeeper. :secret:

EDIT: Should probably emphasise this is a JOKE. Don't want to open the whole hand on Spaceship Earth can of worms on here again. :blush:

But: he's a duck! And what good is a goalie that ducks?

Hoo Boy, are we off topic!

LibertyTreeGal
12-15-2009, 12:19 PM
I've always called it MGM and always will, mainly because I can't make myself say DHS.

"Where you going on vacation?"

"DHS."

"Why are you going to the Department of Human Services?"

Worse, they might think your family is being questioned by the Department of Homeland Security, which is why I can't call it DHS :rotfl:

wendybird
12-17-2009, 04:38 PM

It will always be MGM to me, not that I go there often. It may not be MGM anymore, but it's surely not a studio either.

Sorry - have to agree. The first time I ever went to DW in about 1997 MGM was new and that is what they called it. I have a picture with the bus reading "MGM", as well as the park map.

joelkfla
12-21-2009, 05:33 PM
Now that it is Disney's Hollywood Studios they could move a big mountain in and have the Hollywood marquis on the mountain!!!!
That would be a great locale for the Indiana Jones ride!:thedolls:

Mousemates
12-21-2009, 10:54 PM
That would be a great locale for the Indiana Jones ride!:thedolls:

:thumbsup:

prttynpnk
12-22-2009, 11:14 AM
I think the mouse will still take our money no matter what we call it! :secret:

Tink#64
12-30-2009, 01:16 AM
That is hysterical!!!!:funny:

I'm hysterical reading all these posts! Too funny! Who really cares! These are opinions & you know what they say about opinions.... :D

I call it MGM becasue that was the short & dirty for what it was when first went & I'll prob always call it that & anyone that's visited WDW prior to '09 will know exactly what I'm talking about! We did notice the beginnings of the transition on the name during our visit back in '06, when alot of the brochures simply referred to the park as the Studios or Disney Studios & I can remember my DH asking me then if they had changed the name! So me thinks the name change was a while in planning & trying to transition people to the new name!

And just my :twocents: I love the Hat, again it has been there since our first visit - so I guess it's personal to me!

Stu29573
12-30-2009, 09:15 AM
Yes, to the vast majority of people it was MGM.
Yes, it was on the buses that way.
Yes, the hat blocks the view of the theater and ruins the largest hidden Mickey in the world.
Yes, none of this (except maybe the last one) means a hill of beans.
Let's move on with our lives folks, nothing to see here...:mickey:

mom2morgan
12-30-2009, 11:54 AM
Yes, the hat blocks the view of the theater and ruins the largest hidden Mickey in the world.
:

Curiosity piqued - what forms that hidden Mickey?

Buttercup
12-30-2009, 01:40 PM
The whole layout of MGM STUDIOS :mickey: is shaped like Mickey's head - or at least, it was until the hat was plopped in the middle. http://www.phil-sears.com/Folder%202/MGM_Blueprint.jpg

Stu29573
12-30-2009, 01:50 PM
Yep, Buttercup nailed it. The hat now covers the whole middle part...

mom2morgan
12-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Very cool! Thank you both for telling me /showing me that!

disneydeb
12-30-2009, 07:21 PM
...and BLT is still a sandwich to me!:thedolls:

joelkfla
12-30-2009, 08:43 PM
You can still see some parts of Mickey's face in the colored pavement designs and the planted areas.

And Echo Lake was his left ear (get it?)

TheVBs
12-31-2009, 07:36 AM
So cool! I never knew about that hidden Mickey! I wondered where the other ear was when I looked at that picture. I assume Echo Lake is no more? So, could you really spot the layout before the hat was placed there? What year was that hat put in?

Splash_Lover
01-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Its the letters, its easier to remember 2 letters M and G over 3 letters DHS. By the way, I still call the original MGM hotel in reno,NV the MGM even though it has had several names since. Hard to break habits

joelkfla
01-01-2010, 06:15 PM
No ... Echo Lake is the ear that is still there. It's the lake in front of the 50;s Prime Time Cafe, with Dinosaur Gertie in it. In fact, it's even named Echo Lake on the park guide map.

The right ear (that's Mickey's right) was painted on the roofs of the buildings where Sunset Blvd. now begins.

DizneyFreak2002
01-01-2010, 06:45 PM
I find myself saying MGM sometimes... Then I correct myself caiing it DHS... I just wish they would drop the Studios part of it and just rebrand it Disney's Hollywood...

Disney Vet
01-02-2010, 12:57 AM
I think the pictures that showed that it did in fact used to be called MGM make this complaint pointless, because it was at one point know as "MGM." My opinion is that people can call it whatever they want since it really doesnt affect anyone else.:magic: