PDA

View Full Version : Maelstrom Sound Question??

JabberJaws
12-09-2009, 02:00 PM
:confused:Ok so this has been bugging me for a long time now. On the Maelstrom, during the section where you are going backwards, just after you pass by the polar bears and the doors open into the section w/ the exterior waterfall/track switch. Some music plays briefly that is a pretty well known song often played during a bright sunny morning, as the sun comes up, etc.

Does anyone have any clue what I am talking about or am I going insane haha? :doh:

Assuming I am NOT going insane (which is a BIG assumption), does anyone know the name/composer of that song?

Thanks!!

Scar
12-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Can you hum a few bars for us?

KylesMom
12-09-2009, 02:14 PM
I know what you're talking about - I think the song is primary to both an allergy medication and a margarine commercial.:blush: However, I haven't a clue what it is!

JabberJaws
12-09-2009, 02:20 PM
I know what you're talking about - I think the song is primary to both an allergy medication and a margarine commercial.:blush: However, I haven't a clue what it is!

Precisely! It is stuck in my head bigtime and best way to get it out of there is to listen to it, however I can't listen to it if I don't know what it is or who it is by!!!

KylesMom
12-09-2009, 02:29 PM
I'VE GOT IT!!! "Morning" by Edvard Grieg, a Norwegian composer. Google it & you should be able to get a sample to confirm this is what you're looking for. :mickey::thumbsup:

JabberJaws
12-09-2009, 02:34 PM
:clappy::party2::clappy:HOORAY FOR KYLESMOM!!!:clappy::party2::clappy:

That is exactly it, thanks for your help!!

BluewaterBrad
12-09-2009, 02:48 PM
I'VE GOT IT!!! "Morning" by Edvard Grieg, a Norwegian composer. Google it & you should be able to get a sample to confirm this is what you're looking for. :mickey::thumbsup:

Nice Job!!:mickey:

KylesMom
12-09-2009, 02:50 PM
I bet we'd all be surprised how many classics you hear at both the parks and in Disney movies!:wine:

JabberJaws
12-09-2009, 03:03 PM
While researching what that song was, I found it very interesting to note that every bit of background music on Maelstrom is from a norwegian composer, many of them are fairly famous in Norway.

Just another example of WDI's attention to detail.

Gator
12-09-2009, 03:26 PM
While researching what that song was, I found it very interesting to note that every bit of background music on Maelstrom is from a norwegian composer, many of them are fairly famous in Norway.

Just another example of WDI's attention to detail.

Ain't it cool :cool:

A Big Kid
12-10-2009, 07:16 AM
Can you hum a few bars for us?

That was funny.

garymacd
12-10-2009, 12:43 PM
I guess I better try paying more attention next time I ride.

That's assuming there will be a next time.

What am I saying??? Assuming there will be a next time!

Hey! 900 posts!