PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Fountain of Nations Holiday Soundtrack

azcavalier
12-08-2009, 02:34 PM
I post this year after year hoping that I get a different answer, so here goes....

Has anyone ever seen for sale, or know of any way to get ahold of the music that Epcot plays in Innoventions Plaza around the Holidays? The Fountain of Nations is usually syncronized to it, and we *love* it. I always hope that there is some Epcot Holiday album for sale or something, but can never find one.

I haven't seen it played on d-cot.com or on live365 either. d-cot does have the Epcot Holiday Entrance Music loop, which is nice, but it's not what i'm looking for.

LoriSan
12-08-2009, 02:49 PM
Parktunes has some Fountain of Nations songs listed.

SillySymphony
12-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Infuriating, isn't it? I've even taken the approach to email, write and speak to Leads when I'm at the Parks with the sole intent on having more of the Park Music released on CD.

DizneyRox
12-10-2009, 07:21 AM
I'd be leary of ParkTunes, much of their music selections are correct in name only, not the actual artist/song.

The links provided to the songs are referral links and benefit the site owner, so it's in their best interest to find something to link to than to indicate that it's not available...