PDA

View Full Version : Now Open in Downtown Disney: The Cupcake Store

NotaGeek
12-07-2009, 09:43 PM
I got a tweet today from Disneyland News ... there's a new store open in DTD, but I can't seem to find any info about where its located ... a cupcake store should be a fun addition to the businesses in DTD!

Wall-e
12-08-2009, 11:36 AM
I saw the cupcake store on Saturday. It seemed more like a kiosk than a store to me. It is in the center walkway of downtown disney. I didn't pay to much attention to the the location, but it is towards the end with the AMC theater.

BrerGnat
12-08-2009, 12:39 PM
This has to be a kisok. I was just there last Wednesday, and the only "vacant" storefront was the old Illuminations site. There is NO WAY a store that big would be a cupcake store.

On another note. Isn't the cupcake craze over???

BrerGnat
12-09-2009, 07:59 PM
The Cupcake Store occupies the gazebo-looking kiosk that used to belong to Compass Books (where they used to sell magazines and candy and stuff), located between ESPN Zone and the AMC Theatre. The cupcakes are $4.95 each. There are five flavors. Honestly, they didn't look that good. :( Our local mall has a cupcake store in the food court that sells much larger cupcakes for $3.95 and they are actually fresh...

Also coming soon...BoardMaker. A kiosk where you can design your own Skateboard. Located in the "kiosk alley" between Tortilla Jo's and Rainforest Cafe.