PDA

View Full Version : 3 Days..

julyjewel
12-07-2009, 08:43 AM
I can't wait to hit warmer weather. It's getting chilly here in the burgh. My kids had a question...are the pools heated? I told them I didn't know. Still have to pack!:mickey:

fielin
12-07-2009, 08:50 AM
Most of the pools are heated (including the waterparks).

Some quiet pools are not, depending on the resort, but there is always at least one heated pool at each hotel.

Have a great trip ! You must be sooooo excited ! :)

#1donaldfan
12-07-2009, 12:13 PM
....yep, yep, yep....the pools are heated...our DD was swiming NYE at 1 am just last year....the air was sorta chilly, but the water was very warm....your gonna have fun, I'm sure.....

Tinkerfreak
12-07-2009, 04:10 PM
The quiet pools at CBR are not heated. My DD really noticed this on our trip a few weeks ago. We usually stay at the deluxe resorts and they have always been heated there so we were surprised at how cold they were this last trip. The pool at Old Port Royale the food court, gift shop area was heated but it was quite a way from our building so we only went there once. I really wish we had known this when booking our trip because we would have booked differently.l

beksy
12-09-2009, 04:05 PM
The quiet pools at CBR are not heated. My DD really noticed this on our trip a few weeks ago. We usually stay at the deluxe resorts and they have always been heated there so we were surprised at how cold they were this last trip. The pool at Old Port Royale the food court, gift shop area was heated but it was quite a way from our building so we only went there once. I really wish we had known this when booking our trip because we would have booked differently.l

I didn't think the quiet pool was very heated (if any!) at Aruba when we were there in Feb. 2008. Of course, that didn't stop us from going--the weather was still warm compared to VA but my sister and I argued over whether or not it was heated. I won! ;)