PDA

View Full Version : mvmcp last night

MKFD43
12-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Went last night to the party. First time for the youngest, first ride...pooh.
Rained the whole night. I never went to the special events. When I was little they didnt have those and the parks were always open until midnight in the summers. So when I saw that they started this kind of thing I was alittle put off. But the lack of crowd made it worth the cost we were able to walk on all rides with out wait with the exception of Space Mountain. But that was cool because of the new video games that they installed. Going shopping at that marketplace today and back to MK tomorrow.:thumbsup: for the partys.

kbean
12-05-2009, 01:00 PM
I was there too last nite....It was great crowd wise....but as some other posts have said, Disney went cheap this year on Xmas decorations. Last year I know they had a tree on main street. No tree this year..... Just a few things on main street but otherwise nothing throughout the park.

I remember when the park would be decked out. I'm just hoping it's do to the economic problems and when things pick up, Disney will too pick up.

BMan62
12-05-2009, 01:06 PM
I was there too last nite....It was great crowd wise....but as some other posts have said, Disney went cheap this year on Xmas decorations. Last year I know they had a tree on main street. No tree this year..... Just a few things on main street but otherwise nothing throughout the park.

I remember when the park would be decked out. I'm just hoping it's do to the economic problems and when things pick up, Disney will too pick up.

That stuff all goes up AFTER the filming of the Christmas Parade, which was supposed to be happening this weekend. With the rain, today's filming has been canceled.

badkitty
12-05-2009, 01:19 PM
:welcome: to Intercot, MKFD43!

I am glad you were able to take advantage of the low crowds despite the rain. I have been to the Halloween party in the rain and it can be quite fun unless the parade and fireworks are cancelled (that is my favorite part!).

Wow, the taping rained-out. What a hassle for everyone involved.

12-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Wow, the taping rained-out. What a hassle for everyone involved.

VERY big hassle. Sunday is going to be a nightmare with them trying to get it all done. Many CM's being asked to come in on extra shifts Sunday morning thru late afternoon for the taping. Takes around 90 people just for Main St. areas alone.

No tree this year.....

Stuff would have gone up on Saturday night for Sunday morning but with the rainout of the parade taping it will be delayed a couple of days now.

julyjewel
12-07-2009, 08:46 AM
I hope it's up on Saturday!

Toodle
12-09-2009, 03:43 PM
We were at Magic Kingdom last night for the Christmas party. The tree was up on Main Street. The decoration have been cut all around Disney but it was still festive.