PDA

View Full Version : Phineas and Ferb Arcade for iPhone

Patricia
12-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Phineas and Ferb Arcade
Release date Dec.3, 2009

EVERYDAY IS AN ADVENTURE WITH PHINEAS AND FERB!

Compatible with iPhone & iPod touch.
Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.

Now the best online games from Disney Channel and DXD’s hit show are available on the go! Play three wild and wacky games all in one app!

~Win the surfing trophy in "Cowabunga Candace!"

~Test your secret agent skills in "Agent P’s Hideout!"

~Build a mountain of snow in "S’no Problem!"

******FEATURES******

~Graphics and original music from the hit TV show!

~Touch and motion controls.

~Challenge your friends and post high scores on the global leaderboards!

Includes achievements, bonuses, and special abilities! With all this fun, what do you wanna do?

JPL
12-05-2009, 01:02 AM
I find it amazing that Disney signed a deal with Verizon for the Mobile Magic and they are conpletely ignoring the Verizon Smartphones with new apps.

Patricia
12-05-2009, 10:23 AM
I doubt they will ever stop making apps for iPhone. The advertising market they reach is huge.

They were late to come to the iPhone and only started pumping out apps this rapidly in the last 6 months or so.

They may have apps in the works for the Verizon and just haven't completed them. I'd watch for them to start appearing in the next few months.

Also, some things are specific to dates.. as I posted earlier, they dropped a Snowflake Factory app that wasn't supposed to be released yet and pulled it when they realized the mistake. It was from Hong Kong Disneyland, so what are they waiting for to drop that app? Next Christmas? :confused: