PDA

View Full Version : Having Trouble with On-Line Reservations

Dream'nDisney
12-04-2009, 12:40 AM
We are 180 days out, but the on-line dining reservations won't let me go past June 1st. I thought I could make our dining reservations starting at 180 days out plus the following ten days of our stay??? I don't want to miss out on getting the ressies we want, so I hope someone can give me advice soon. Thanks! :mickey: (If this should be moved to the Dining Forum, please do so.)

WTDing
12-04-2009, 07:31 AM
Make sure that you enter your confirmation number and last name to retrieve your reservation. The link for this is under the heading Resort Guests and Dining Plan.

This is the only way to get the +10 days.

Dream'nDisney
12-04-2009, 11:04 AM
I am still having problems. Can you walk me through each tab/link to get to that point. I key in my reservation number, etc. then it gives me a choice of celebrations, etc. Thanks so much.

Dream'nDisney
12-06-2009, 11:26 AM
I tried again, logging in to My Vacation and keying in our room reservation number. However, it still would not let me reserve later than the 180 days out. I thought it was suppose to let you reserve 180 days plus 10. There must have been a glitch in the system. Anyway, I called a cast member, and we were able to reserve everything we wanted. Whew! :mickey: