PDA

View Full Version : Sam's Club Disney Wedding DEAL???

thrillme
12-02-2009, 04:14 PM
As a Sam’s club member you can have your own “custom” Disney wedding:

Wedding ceremony inside the Magic Kingdom Park DURING park hours
Dinner reception
A private planning session with wedding planner David Tutera (uhhh…WHO???)
A dessert party with a wedding cake
Pictures
4 nights deluxe accommodations for the bridal couple (only 4 nights :()

You can invite up to 50 guests but they’re on their own…Well…they can go to the wedding, dinner and have some cake (perhaps THAT will be included)…I’m betting they’ll even allow them free parking on the day of the wedding….other than that…perhaps they will offer them a “group” deal for tickets, rooms and FOOD for the rest of the trip.

You can purchase this on-line and it’s NON-Refundable…

But hurry…it’s first come first serve…(I’m sure people all over are scrambling to take advantage of this FINE offer)

Total cost: $198,000…yes that’s right almost $200 THOUSAND dollars (not pesos like I originally thought)

Purchaser is responsible for all travel costs and OTHER costs not mentioned. (Other Costs :confused:)

Since I am currently married and in no way shape or form interested in a second wedding…perhaps ya’ll can buy me a house and a car and maybe an Ipod.

Are they out of their minds?

For approximately $33,500 I can take 50 people (them providing their own transport TO Orlando) to Disney for 7 days (park hoppers AND waterparks), put them in a value hotel AND feed them 2 counter service meals, 2 snacks and one fine restaurant meal PER day. $198,000 are they nutz…for that price they’d better do a lot for me for the next four days including carry me and my husband through the parks on the shoulders of servants while catering to my whims.

I saw this on the front page of Sam's Club christmas brochure...I just can't believe it. But then I guess I've watched a few episodes of "Platinum Weddings" and the fella that came down the streets of Vegas on an elephant was a bit over the top...but it was a really cool elephant.

BluewaterBrad
12-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Wow!! I guess the recession really is over!:mickey:

BMan62
12-02-2009, 04:55 PM
This had been discussed already here:

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=163647

sisterdisco
12-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Disney will offer something like this because THEY KNOW that someone will buy it!!

TheRustyScupper
12-02-2009, 06:27 PM
For approximately $33,500 I can take 50 people (them providing their own transport TO Orlando) to Disney for 7 days (park hoppers AND waterparks), put them in a value hotel AND feed them 2 counter service meals, 2 snacks and one fine restaurant meal PER day.

BUT, you can't get them married INSIDE the theme park for your $33k!

Jeff
12-02-2009, 07:50 PM
As mentioned above, there is already a thread running on this very expensive topic.
Please go there for further discussion. http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=163647