PDA

View Full Version : What NOT to do at WDW?

tjewelcat
12-02-2009, 12:45 PM
I have seen so many great things to do at WDW it is almost overwhelming. Is there anything that we should not waste our time on since this will be our family's first visit? :confused:
Staying 6 days in Feb, 3 adults 1 child age 8. Thanks for suggestions in advance.

#1donaldfan
12-02-2009, 12:53 PM
...to try to see everything....you can't ..... take your time and have FUN !!:mickey:

...by the way WELCOME to INTERCOT !!

bruin1344
12-02-2009, 12:58 PM
6 days should be enough to accomplish most attractions, etc.

2 major things I would skip:
-Universe of Energy - long attraction and very boring
-Disney Quest - i am not a big gamer

BigRedDad
12-02-2009, 01:15 PM
It really depends on what you are looking to accomplish. Since you are asking for things to avoid, here are my reasons. I know people will disagree and everyone has their opinions. When I grew up down near WDW, I could map out every ride, attraction, store, etc in my head for the MK when I was 10 (that was all that was there).

Magic Kingdom (I have been a gazillion times growing up in the 70s and 80s):
Snow White: Dated, looks much like something at a state fair.
Pooh: Same as above
Mad Hatter's Tea Cups: Always fun, but can be missed because this is something at a state fair.
Donald's Boat: It is a playground basically
Tomorrowland Transit Authority: It is a nice slow ride, but I would skip it if time were short
Stitch's Great Escape: I love Stitch, but not an attraction I have to see
Swiss Family Tree House: If you have the time, it is a nice walk. But if time is constrained, not worth it.
Aladdin's Carpet: The same as Dumbo, just different theming
Tom Sawyer's Island: Fun to run around and relax. Not a must do on any trip

Epcot:
Journey Into Imagination: Very boring and no more fun than it was in the early 80s when I first went on it.
Ellen's Energy Adventure: Not my thing and jsut don't enjoy it.

Disney Hollywood Studios:
Disney Playhouse Live and Little Mermaid: If your child has outgrown these it may not be needed.
American Idol: I don't like the TV show, so no need for this attraction for me.

Animal Kingdom:
Much of Dinoland. It is just very carnival-ish or Busch Garden like

tjewelcat
12-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Thanks so much for all of the "non suggestions". ;)
Everyone is so helpful on the message boards.

clausjo
12-02-2009, 01:48 PM
I think with 6 days, you should have enough time to do quite a bit. I would take your time and see as much as you can. Only you can decide what you like and what you don't like. There are things I would skip, but my kids love it. Since it's your first time going, I suggest you decide in advance with your child and be sure to do what you've decided are "must do's", then everything else is bonus! :thumbsup:

Have a great time and welcome to Intercot!!!!

Polynesian Dweller
12-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Got to agree with the last poster, only you can really decide and that's by trying things. For almost every attraction there is somebody who hates it while others love it.

A good strategy is likely to make sure to do the major rides and then try the others but don't write something off just because somebody dislikes it. It may turn out to be a gem for you.

SandmanGStefani24
12-02-2009, 02:02 PM
gotta disagree, i LOVE the universe of energy ride. i think it's worth it!

the only things i think are worth a skip are
-stitch. no, just...no. :D
-teacups. (done it, and loved it, but a long wait for such a short ride.)

-circle of life film (preachy and boring to boot)

I'd say everything else you could fit into your trip is worth a shot! Have fun!

wdwfansince75
12-02-2009, 02:27 PM
I do believe that 6 days is enough to do all the "Must do's"...but not enough to do everything...and there are some things you will want to do more than once...Plan at least two days at MK....for a first visit, the shows are not "Must do's"....although none of them are definite "Don't do's." Essentially, everything is Disney, and everything has at least some magic in it. Seeing it through an 8 year old's eyes will make some attractions different...at that age, the backlot tour and the great movie ride can be a waste of time, but Toy Story Midway Mania is a repeater...At MK, Hall of Presidents is a yawner at that age, but our kids and grandkids wound up singing "It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" from Carosel of Progress all the way home....And the Tomorrowland Transit Authority is a great way to relax, and to get a different view of the park...Take your time, see as much as you can....get Fast Passes for the most important rides, but slip into any short line you see...And start to plan your next trip!

tjewelcat
12-02-2009, 02:31 PM
I like the concept of Fastpass, but does it create more walking by going back and forth?

faline
12-02-2009, 02:39 PM
I like the concept of Fastpass, but does it create more walking by going back and forth?

It does but, if used judiciously, it can be a huge time saver!

As far as what to see and what to not see, everyone has different tastes as well as likes and dislikes as you can already see from some of the responses you've received. What I always recommend is that you take the time to get a general description of each of the attractins in each park - a book like Birnbaum's official guide is good for this. Then, based on what sounds like fun to you and your family, crease a list of the must-dos for your family. Once you have accomplished the must-dos in the park, you can tackle as many of the other rides/attractions as you have time for.

With a six day trip, you will never be able to see all and do all in Disney World!

tjewelcat
12-02-2009, 02:44 PM
I have the 2010 Birnbaum Guide book right next to me!!! LOL :mickey:

GrumpyFan
12-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Congratulations on making your first trip to WDW. You guys are sure to have a great time. As for what NOT to do, I tend to agree with those who would say to try everything that sounds like fun to YOU or your family. You know the saying on opinions, well, that's true even at WDW. So, go thru your guide with your family and highlight the attractions that sound the best for you. As also been said, 6 days is enough time so you don't have to worry about trying to squeeze in stuff.

BluewaterBrad
12-02-2009, 03:22 PM
My first suggestion would be to not listen to ANY negative comments about WDW. There are some rides, meals,hotels,etc. that I do not particularly care for, but you might love them!! This site has turned extremely negative by some people lately. You have six days............see all you want,soak in "the details", and have fun!!:mickey:

azcavalier
12-02-2009, 03:35 PM

Yes, but this is why you split up.

We usually give one person all of the park tickets and send them off to get fast passes while we do something else, like a bathroom break or in line for a restaurant, etc. Or my wife will take the kids on something I don't care for (Aladdin's carpets) while I go get FPs for Splash Mountain. So, while I may be walking more (and that's not a bad thing), we're not wearing the kids out by going back and forth.

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
12-02-2009, 04:04 PM
I agree that with everything, some people might like it while others do not. With that in mind, my subjective view is that you will be wasting your time doing Stormchaser at Innoventions. That is one of the very few "must skip" items for me at WDW.

WelshieLover
12-02-2009, 04:33 PM
I have to disagree those who dislike Universe of Energy. My family loves it. The dinosaurs are so well done. It is long, but we find it a great attraction when we are tired and there is never a wait for it.

I think you need to try whatever you can fit in. Nothing should really disappoint you. I do think DisneyQuest not worth the extra cost as it is really a supersized arcade.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-02-2009, 04:33 PM
You should have plenty of time with 6 days like everyone said and I liked Ellen's Energy Adventure, don't skip it if you have plenty of time

Here's some things I'm not crazy about:

DHS-
Narnia
ABC Commissary-yucky food

Magic Kingdom-
Magic Tiki Room
Country Bear Jamboree

Animal Kingdom-
The carnival style games in Dino land

Epcot-
Journey Into Imagination

Belster
12-02-2009, 05:17 PM
gotta disagree, i LOVE the universe of energy ride. i think it's worth it!

the only things i think are worth a skip are
-stitch. no, just...no. :D
-teacups. (done it, and loved it, but a long wait for such a short ride.)

-circle of life film (preachy and boring to boot)

I'd say everything else you could fit into your trip is worth a shot! Have fun!

I agree to a T!!!

GBBT
12-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Let's see...don't harass the Cast Members:nono:, don't claim you have explosives on your self :nono:,don't cut the lines:nono:,don't be rude to other guests :nono:....:oops: sorry,you mean the rides and such...:D. Since it's your first time you need to do everything that you feel you can do in 6 days.Don't rush and above all else...have fun!!:thumbsup:

SillySymphony
12-02-2009, 05:41 PM
I'm sure that by now your head is reeling and you've discovered that little known phenomenon of asking 50 people in a room "Who shot the Butler?", and have received 50 vastly different responses. The reason is simple: Everyone here LOVES WDW and feels very strongly one way or another regarding individual attractions; Lands; even Parks. (I have a friend who won't do MK anymore because, as they say, "Our kids are grown"... Sheesh!!!) Here's the best advice I can offer:

Have a plan. Don't misuse your time reading over a Park Map asking one another if "Kali River Rapids" is a good idea. Know ahead of time. Use the internet's database beginning right here with Intercot. But don't stay there. Much as Macy's Santa Claus recommended Gimbels, I recommend you get to Borders or Barnes & Noble and head straight for the Travel area. Once there, you'll find any number of written guides, but if you PM me, I'll give you my thoughts on the best and why.

February is a "transitional" month in FL. Be prepared to change directions based on the "chill" factor. Oh.... and one more thing.... for some of us- planning is almost as much fun as being there !!!

gerald72
12-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Astro Orbiter- skip it!

Swiss Family Treehouse- it's like a fancy queue line, without an attraction at the end

thejens
12-02-2009, 08:09 PM
I definitely agree, do NOT do Narnia! I am still mad I wasted that time. I recommend spending two days in Epcot, two days in MK, one day in Animal Kingdom and one in Studios. Arrive when park opens and do all the Must Dos first and use your fast passes as frequently as possible. This way you can relax in the afternoon, knowing you've done the attractions most important to your family and it is okay to "waste time" on some of the lesser, but still fun, attractions. I love the Unauthorized Guide and it was a life saver for me on my first trip. Now I do skip some attractions (yes, Stitch and Narnia and the Bears) but I am so glad I tried them all once (well, maybe not Narnia.) Also, be sure to make some dining reservations. Dining in Disney can be quite an experience!

syndrome
12-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Since this is your first visit I say don't skip anything! Only you can decide what you like and dislike. Most people who have posted have been numerous times and that is why they these opinions. I can honestly say that I have done everything at each park and of course there are things that I dont do anymore. But you have to try them first. 6 days is more than enough time to take your time and just enjoy the heck out of being at DISNEY! Hope you have a great time!

lockedoutlogic
12-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Star Tours is the most underachieving amusement attraction in the history of amusements....

and that includes alot of fluff

disneyboundagain
12-02-2009, 11:29 PM
When I first read the title, I wasn't sure of your context. I assumed almost everyone would think attractions, but here are my "What not to do":

1. Don't stress about anything at home, leave it at home.

2. Don't stress about anything at work, with family, about bills, or anything else non-vacation related.

3. Don't overlook the less obvious things, they are some of the ones that matter the most. An example would be your child's face when they see the characters, attractions, parades, and fireworks.

4. Don't let anything get you upset. There's nothing at Disney worth getting upset over.

And my most important....

5. Don't be afraid to act and feel like a kid again. It's perfectly normal, and it can REALLY be a great feeling.:thumbsup:

Maxwell
12-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Do NOT stress over what to do and what not to do. Make your best educated guess and go for it! Even the things that we agreed we would never do again, we were glad we did once.

Don't second guess your vacation. There are so many ways to see WDW...if you think that something wasn't worth it or you made a mistake, just remind yourself that you have learned something for your NEXT trip!

Aurora
12-03-2009, 09:36 AM
There are so many of us on these boards who have visited multiple times that we can get jaded and overly critical. But especially for a first-time visitor, like you, Disney is still a wonderful, magical place, and almost everything is new and exciting.

Since you've never been, a "don't do" list would be extremely short, not even worth the bother to avoid the attractions, for all the reasons people have stated.

If I were you, I would make sure I had a "don't miss" list instead, for each park. That way you know you will experience all the best that Disney offers, and all the rest is very good frosting.

If you experience something you don't care for, well then, chalk it up. But I guarantee someone on these boards will suggest you skip an attraction that you personally would have found amazing had you tried it. And then sooner or later someone will say to you, "Oh, you went to Disney World? Did you see 'so and so' and you'll say, 'but they said that one wasn't worth it' and you'll wonder what you missed.

c&d
12-03-2009, 11:44 AM
The one thing I would recommend is don't spend you're entire day in the park. Go back and take a break in the afternoon if you are staying on property. WDW is so big and overwhelming on the first trip you'll really appreciate that "rest" in the afternoon. The resorts are also fun to explore it's all part of the experience.

As for what to avoid that's really a personal decision. Go thru the book with your family and see what interests you. Do those rides first and then go on to your 2nd tier of choices.

Personally I will never go on the teacups now that DS knows how to spin them. :sick:

PlutoPlanet
12-03-2009, 12:23 PM
Don't try to do EVERYTHING.

tjewelcat
12-03-2009, 12:36 PM
WOW!!!! Thanks for all of the advice. I will ask one more thing that is bothering me now. For dinner reservations........I understand that we will need reservations for a casual sit down, bring food to me type of meal. The fast food spots non are needed. But in February when crowds are low will we still need reservations??? I am not so worried about the character dining ( I have booked for the royal table) I mean if we wanted to go to someplace like The Rainforest Cafe would we need to make them? If so should I book now or when we get there and get a better feel for what and when we want to do things? If I do make reservations for some place like that what happens if we cancel?:confused:

PETE FROM NYC
12-03-2009, 12:38 PM
OK here is my 2 cents.
While the Birnbaum guide can be helpful, it shows no objectivity.It may have just as well have been written by WDW.For a more objective book,get the Un-official Guide,which I feel has more and better info.
My family does the 4 theme parks only.We open them in the morning,and are frequently one of the last to leave,but we are nuts anyway.

BraddyB
12-03-2009, 12:51 PM
There really isnt anything i would say to stay away from, especially if its your first trip.

What may be boring to some, while be enjoyable to you. It might be boring to them because they have rode it many times in the past or just not their cup of tea.

I personally like Journey in Imagination, sure its changed from when I was a little kid, but I still like it.

Stitch's Escape is something to try Once, and then see if you want to ride it again. I rode it once and when i go back in October I have no need to ride it again.

When its your first time, there is nothing i would exclude. Try it and see if you like it.

Goes4FastPass
12-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Do not go near any video arcade including Toy Story Pizza Planet!

Why do people spend $thousands to visit WDW then walk into a video arcade and pay to play the same games that are at their local mall?

cer
12-03-2009, 12:57 PM
WOW!!!! Thanks for all of the advice. I will ask one more thing that is bothering me now. For dinner reservations........I understand that we will need reservations for a casual sit down, bring food to me type of meal. The fast food spots non are needed. But in February when crowds are low will we still need reservations??? I am not so worried about the character dining ( I have booked for the royal table) I mean if we wanted to go to someplace like The Rainforest Cafe would we need to make them? If so should I book now or when we get there and get a better feel for what and when we want to do things? If I do make reservations for some place like that what happens if we cancel?:confused:

OK. We go in Feb. This will be our third trip during that time of year and please make your ADR's - it will save you so much heart-ache. Nothing will happen if you cancel your ADR's, just make sure you cancel them so another guest can go during that time.

As far as how to see as much as possible on your first trip.... we used a touring plan on our first trip (got ours out of the back of the Unofficial Guide). It was only on our first trip we did this and it was very helpful - we were not a slave to it by any means, but it saved us time wandering around trying to decide what to do next. You will also benefit from being at a park at rope drop - or at least we do. Some people don't like being there early, but I don't like long lines or large crowds, which you won't get so much of in Feb, but it can be busy - especially when you are trying to get that Fast Pass for Toy Story Mania....

faline
12-03-2009, 01:00 PM
WOW!!!! Thanks for all of the advice. I will ask one more thing that is bothering me now. For dinner reservations........I understand that we will need reservations for a casual sit down, bring food to me type of meal. The fast food spots non are needed. But in February when crowds are low will we still need reservations???

First, when in February are you going? Crowds are only low for the very beginning of February. They begin to pick up in the week leading into Presidents' Day week. Presidents' Day week, itself, is the beginning of the busy spring break season and is usually very busy.

Essentially, it it's a restaurant you want to eat at, Id make a reservation. For most restaurants, there is no penalty to simply call and say you want to cancel the reservation. There are some that require a 48 hour advance cancellation but, if that is the case, you'll be provided with that information when you make the reservation.

If you're flexible about where you eat, and when, you can usually get a last minute (or at least same day) dining reservation for a sit-down dining establishment. There are exceptions to this. If you are there over Valentine's day, you had best make your reservation in advance or you may find there is no availability at any sit-down restaurant.

tjewelcat
12-03-2009, 01:01 PM
OK. We go in Feb. This will be our third trip during that time of year and please make your ADR's - it will save you so much heart-ache. Nothing will happen if you cancel your ADR's, just make sure you cancel them so another guest can go during that time.

Thanks sooo much!!! I am really looking forward to this and I don't want to miss a meal! haha And I don't want my traveling companions to either...they may act like a certain dwarf if they miss a meal. :blush:

tjewelcat
12-03-2009, 01:04 PM
First, when in February are you going? Crowds are only low for the very beginning of February. They begin to pick up in the week leading into Presidents' Day week. Presidents' Day week, itself, is the beginning of the busy spring break season and is usually very busy.

I did figure out to go before Presidents day. ;) We should be leaving when they are arriving.

cer
12-03-2009, 01:11 PM
tjewelcat,

I just sent you a private message...look for it.

A little bit of packing help....

tjewelcat
12-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Thanks!!!!

minnesotafreeze
12-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Skip Epcot and focus on the other 3 fantastic parks. Have a great trip!:mickey:

Goes4FastPass
12-04-2009, 09:37 AM
Skip Epcot...

And most of all, don't believe everything you read.

2Epcot
12-04-2009, 10:19 AM
I really don't like telling anybody to skip anything in the park they haven't seen at least once. Even the attractions that I'm not fond of should be seen at least one time to really enjoy everything WDW has to offer.

.... i LOVE the universe of energy ride. i think it's worth it!

You should have plenty of time with 6 days like everyone said and I liked Ellen's Energy Adventure, don't skip it if you have plenty of time

I agree ... Though I don't like the Ellen version of Universe of Energy (still a fan of the original) I think it is a true unique Epcot attraction, and is a must see (at least once) when visiting the park.

Considering many people including myself consider Epcot the best park in the resort, and spend at least 2 days there, while many on these boards talk about spending 1/2 days at The Studios and Animal Kingdom parks this advice is an extreme minority opinion.

wire0monkey
12-04-2009, 10:48 AM
The people who tell you that tastes vary widely are right.

Some people really love Turtle Talk with Crush and my kids think it's really, really boring.

They really like Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor and Stitch's Great Escape and Journey into Imagination, though, and lots of people really dislike those.

I'd get a guide book and make my best guess.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-04-2009, 11:38 AM

NOOOO, don't skip Epcot its awesome:(

disneykid@hrt
12-04-2009, 11:53 AM
In 6 days you should be able to cover anything that you have set out to do. Reading a general description of a ride can help out quite a bit.

It really depends on the ages of your kids too. A PP said to skip Pooh and a dew other Fantasyland attractions, and although I skipped them for basically a whole decade and was fine with it, now with my 2 year old Fantasyland is a must-do.

Stitch is pretty lame to me, but DH loves it and so he will not miss it. He also does not see the "point" to the TTA, while I love to sit back and take in Tomorrowland for a few minutes on the TTA.

If you are a thrill seeker, you'll want to spend more time at DHS. If you are into animal exhibits- AK. World culture, scince- Epcot.

I love the Magic Kingdom as it takes me right back to my childhood. DH only sees outdated non-thrill rides and overly aggressive parents.

Whatever you choose to do you will have a great time. I could spend a day just "being" at Disney- if the back of my mind wasn't telling me to hop on another ride!! Have a great time- and hey, if you don't get it all done, you can always come back.

Frog
12-04-2009, 02:14 PM
we had fun going in with out a plan on our first trip, and just experiencing it as it happend...
no "adrs", no "this park this day, that park that day", no "must do this ride now". we didnt know any better! :)
I think because we didnt push a plan, the "magic" was able to find us...
It was a complete blast! We come from high presure jobs, so the laid back approach was super nice.

mudpuppysmom
12-04-2009, 03:00 PM
As many people have already said, everyone has different ideas of what is a must do and a must skip.

What I always tell people who ask me why we keep going back year after year is that each trip is different; kids are older and can do/see different things. Adults can also do/see different things each trip b/c things change constantly it seems like!

I highly suggest getting your hands on a map if you can and try to "map" out your day. Go thru the map with everyone in your party and see what they want to do/see. Then try to accomplish as much as you can, but again you are more than likely not going to get to do and see everything there is to do! One thing I have come to find is that when I sit down with my family what was a must do two years ago is not today - it is something that if we have time we do.

As for using FP, here is our strategy, if we do not have a "runner" with us.....when we approach an attraction and the wait time is just out of the question, we grab a FP and continue on to something else then when we finish the park we go back and catch what we have FP for. Now this is great in theory, but sometimes does not work well -- like during peak times when say ALL of Fantasyland is over hour waits....which attraction do you get a FP for.....it all comes down to the prioritizing thing. AND, if you are staying on property you can possibly utilize EMH to knock these things out (AM always seems to work better! LATE night is also a good time).

I don't think that anyone can really tell you what is a must do and a must miss unless they really know your family likes and dislikes, so I say try to map out a plan of your own and go with that -- actually go with whatever happens -- those seem to be the best trips!

Red Randal
12-04-2009, 03:11 PM
As far as touring goes and which rides to do and not do, it really all depends on your family and what you enjoy. My family loves Epcot, we don't love Animal Kingdom. Yours might be the complete opposite. If you don't like roller coasters, don't ride them. If you don't like shows and love thrill rides then go on Rockin Roller Coaster 10 times and skip Beauty and the Beast. But most importantly, don't be afraid to try something. If there's a really short line and you have the time, give it a shot. There's really nothing BAD at Disney. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself no matter what you do.

That having been said, when you get home you will definitely have a list of things you wish you had a chance to do, things you wish you didn't do, and things you have to do if you make another trip.

As far as things I would consider really big mistakes, I would avoid the following...

It's February. You don't need to visit a water park. They're great if you like water parks but they can be skipped that time of year.
Other "outside the park" things. Don't plan on spending a whole day at Downtown Disney or exploring off site unless it's a matter of stretching out your tickets.
Plan TOO MANY meals at sit down restaurants. Priority Seating is a must these days and Disney has many excellent spots to dine but don't over do it and lose the spontanity that can make a Disney trip so great. A character meal or two, a restaurant you think looks really great, and maybe one other one max.
Backstage tours. Save that for a visit in the future.
Don't plan out too much stuff so that you don't have time to relax, refresh, and be spontaneous.

And as an add on to my last note, the Unofficial Guide's touring plans can be great for first time visitors. They can be a little regimented and often cause you to run around the parks quite a bit but if you want to make sure you see and do as much as possible with minimal standing in line then they are well worth it. Check out their website for all of the many plans you can get.

Most of all...HAVE FUN!!!

darthmacho
12-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Sounds Dangerous is a waste of time. Other than that, everything is fair game. If it is your first time, start with the most popular stuff, do them early, and work to the next tier, getting in as much as you can. Anything you miss? Plan another trip! :mickey:

On a personal note, I'd never bother with the new American Idol attraction, but I assume it's popular, and would recommend it to those that like the show, I suppose.

darthmacho
12-04-2009, 04:12 PM
I also agree with Red Raider's advice about too many sit down meals. Our first trip we were eating full meals three times a day. By the end of the week, we were just going through the motions and we were often eating dinner at expensive places and we weren't even hungry. :sick:
Moderation in all things. :mickey:

PrincessAriel514
12-04-2009, 04:55 PM
That is cool family's first wow what my family does is we try to get there early in the morning to eat and as soon as we get out.We get out to go get fastpass for the afternoon.But, if we can t get there early then oh well we try our best but no fastpasses or fastpasses a good mermorie to last!!!! ( HAVE FUN!!!! ):mickey:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT
168 MORE DAYS TO GO WOOHOO:mickey:

PrincessAriel514
12-04-2009, 04:55 PM
DONT FORGET ABOUT MEALS:mickey:

bouncer
12-04-2009, 07:51 PM
This is what I do (and I LOVE planning):

I make a list of park events and closings. Example...on Monday MK closes at 9 Spectromagic is at 7 and fireworks are at 8. Epcot closes at 9 and and Illuminations is at 8 etc...

Then I take a look at which park I'd like to be at. Example...I want to see Illuminations on Tuesday and see Spectromagic on Wednesday.

Then I look at the restaurants that appeal to our tastes (refer to menus on Intercot) and book the Dining Reservation if available. If what I want isn't available, I go for my next choice at that park or switch parks and days to get what I want.

Then I start to choose what time we want to get to the park. Example...If we had a late night do we really want to go to park open the next day? Or- I want to go on Toy Story Mania --let's get there at park open and go straight to it.

After I have the frame work laid out I fill in with items that I think look fun. Since we've been several times we've started hitting our "must-do's" first and then do things we've never done before.

I may be a little extreme, but I make up a spreadsheet to show the park hours and events so that if we change our plan because we wanted to stay longer I can easily see in one place what the rest of the week's park schedule looks like. I also put our reservation confirmation #s on it with the Dining hotline # so that if I need to cancel it is easily accessible. Also, when choosing which park to go to, take a good look at extra magic hours. If the park has extra magic hours it will tend to be busier - so you may want to go that particular park the day following extra magic hours.

What to skip? My son doesn't like roller coasters (YET) and won't sit still for a longer show. I try to go to rides that fit his interest first, then mine, then shows. Use longer sit down rides for some quiet time. We go back to our resort to rest or swim in the afternoon and go to a park for the fireworks. If we've had a really busy day (since we stay at Polynesian) we will get a snack and watch the fireworks from our room. It's a great way to end a long day.

I think what everyone has said is: rank the attractions and choose a what to do first and not necessarily a what not to do at all list.

Feel free to PM me if you want and have a great trip!!:thumbsup:

hubbyofadisneyholic
12-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Unless you feel this will be your one and ONLY trip to WDW don't turn yourself into an exhausted mass of frazzled nerves.:dizzy:

Remember...you are on vacation...relax...enjoy.

It never ceases to amaze me when we see the families frantically dashing from one place to another like it is a race. How can doing that for a week (or 6 days) be fun? :whew:
Vacation is a time to unwind and have a good time.

We learned the hard way how important it was not to lose sight of that when our DD was little.:thedolls:

As many people have commented, only your group can decide for yourselves what is a "must do" or a "no way" for you. That's part of the fun, experiencing the attractions and deciding what you did or didn't like.

Have fun and be sure to come back here and tell us how the trip went!!:thumbsup:

kemps@wdw
12-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Even though this is your 1st trip to the World, it probably won't be your last. With that in mind, DON'T make the mistake of thinking that you'll be able to do it all, and DON'T even try. You can read a hundred different posts about what you should and should not miss, and you'll get a hundred different answers (with the exception of 1 or 2 attractions). My advice, read and watch all you can about WDW and plan what you REALLY want to do the 1st time around. Once those are done, the rest is gravy. If you're staying on property and have park hopper options, make time for a little "down time" in between parks @ your resort. A cool swim or a nice little nap can do wonders! :thumbsup:

LVT
12-05-2009, 08:55 AM
I am happy for you. Do your homework. This place is the size of a small city and you get tired and lost.
Read tips from various on-line sites and books and memo them. Some will make living out of a suitcase easier and others will help your feet.
Our family started the disney addiction when the younger was 12 and now we go when he is 18.
Plenty of choices for all.

memphisqueen
12-05-2009, 10:38 AM
My 8 year old likes the Birnbaun Guide for Kids. It gets her excited about the planning phase. I have used the Unofficial Guide, Birnbaum, and Intercot to plan all our trips. We have been 5 times and planning our 6th visit for this June. Every trip has been different and wonderful, which is why we keep going back. Here are things I skipped for the first trip, but did the 2nd time that we felt was a waste of time.
MK-Stitch's Great Escape(gross)
HS-Sounds Dangerous(boring)
AK-Flights of Wonder(neat, but too long, imo)
EP-Honey, I Shrunk the Audience(too dated)
Just my opinion.
Have fun! I hope you have a magical vacation.

Lakin
12-05-2009, 11:11 AM
I agree with those who say do what you want. Why skip attractions by not knowing if you like it? I say, do what you want this trip, so you know whether you want to do it or not next trip.

My only advice is that if you don't like loud noises, don't go on DINOSAUR.

Gator
12-05-2009, 01:38 PM
DON"T forget to take pictures and video of everything you do. You'll love your trip so much that when you get back, you'll be wishing you had more pictures and home video of everything. It's the only thing that will satisfy those Disney cravings once you get back home.

Genie1953
12-05-2009, 03:55 PM

Oh my! I would definitely not skip EPCOT....there is so much to see and do there!

Touchdown
12-05-2009, 07:17 PM
I too sit down and plan with a spreadsheet of closings and when Spectro and Fantasmic! show (the only two night shows that dont go on every day.) We usually do what amounts to a 6.5 day trip (since check in takes the morning) so the goal is to do each night show twice and pick one to do three times. We generally spend 2 days at the MK and Epcot, 1 day (split into two nights) at MGM (I refuse to rename it ;)) and .5 days at Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach.

Next we check out when the EMH is. We have personally found evening EMH to be a waste of time at MGM (we went pre Toy Story and ended up having horrible lines the whole 3 hours at the ToT and RnRC the main reasons to stay late.)

Generally we try and shy away from Morning EMHs as well because of how crowded those parks become later, however we make an exception at Animal Kingdom (animals more active early plus we really dont want to spend midday there its too hot) and one day at the MK (which we spend doing our character breakfast at Crystal Palace.)

We absolulty love doing the MK and Epcot evening EMHs. The key to enjoying those is to save on doing the "blockbuster" rides until the last half of EMH and do things like Walk around World Showcase, Spaceship Earth, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Fantasyland, etc early. Its pretty apperent what our schedule will be once we set those days this May it will be:

-Day 1: MGM
-Day 2: Blizzard Beach/Magic Kingdom (Evening EMH)
-Day 3: Animal Kingdom (Morning EMH)/Typhoon Lagoon/Magic Kingdom night cap (essentially just there to see Spectro and Wishes)
-Day 4: Epcot (Morning EMH unfortunately)
-Day 5: MGM
-Day 6: Magic Kingdom (Morning EMH)
-Day 7: Epcot (Evening EMH)

Then based on the parks we pick our dining options for the day requireds at this point for my family are Liberty Tree for Lunch, O'hana, Le Celier, 50s Prime Time, and Crystal Palace for breakfast. On the dining plan we usually skip the sit down our first day so that we can double up on our character breakfast day.

My advice on what not to do is this:
-Dont skip something you haven't tried
-Dont park hop too much, it takes a surprising amount of time to do
-Dont leave everything to chance, make a rough blueprint (ie what parks on what day) but dont plan it down to the ride
-Dont miss a single night show, they are all amazing.

tjewelcat
12-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Thanks again for all of the advice!! I am checking with my family to see what they MUST SEE and going with that. Now another question I have is at WDW (all parks) what is the average que time in February (before President's day). I know that will be hard to answer but....since it will be off season what can I expect for que times? LIke..Everest, Tower of Terror, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Also maybe some of the other rides too...like Pirates and Haunted Mansion?

Touchdown
12-06-2009, 03:13 PM
If you are a "theme park veteran" you probably can do this without this book, but I strongly suggest picking up the Unofficial Guide for their tour guides if you arent.

Ive been at Disney when it has been packed (Easter Week, around the 4th of July) and have rode everything (multiple times) I wanted to without waiting more then 30 minutes. The key is to get there before opening and be one of the first people through the gate. You then proceed to a "headline ride" (Splash or Space in the MK, Soarin or Test Track in Epcot, Toy Story Mania or RnRC at DHS, Everest or the Safaris at AK) and ride it pronto, if you absolutly loved it then pick up a Fastpass for it on your way out.

Next ride the "sub headliner" (only because the lines are not quite as long for these or fill as quickly) near by (BTMRR, Buzz, Mission Space, ToT, Kali River Rapids, Dinosaur) and hop on that.

Then proceed to the slow loaders/limited availability rides (Fantasyland dark rides, Nemo, JIYIwF, Tough to Be A Bug, Primevil Whirl, Star Tours.) Before starting the high capacity/low demand rides (pretty much at least half of the rides at every park) and be sure to not miss the parades/shows you want to see.

Also, there should never be a time when you havent just picked up a Fastpass, you can pick up a new one when your window for your previous one starts or after 2 hours whatever comes first. Your morning Fastpass should be for those headliners (because they run out of Fastpasses early) then as they close work down to sub headliners, slow loaders and then if its really crowded you can pick up Fastpasses for the low demand/high capacity rides. The basic rule is if it isnt less then a 30 min wait get a Fastpass for that ride instead.

The really important thing is that at Disney, just like at any park, the first hour is the best hour for riding. Unfortunately, due to Disney's amazing night shows the last hour is not as good for riding (both because of more people and because you just have to see those night shows) as other parks, there may be a slight shortening of the ride but it wont be the <15 minute waits for everything but the headliners like at other regional parks. This makes that first hour (and the second) that more crucial. There is no reason that you should not have ridden Splash, Big Thunder and Peter Pan (or if you wish Space, Buzz and Pooh) Soarin, Test Track, and Mission Space, Toy Story, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and ToT or the Everest, Dinosaur and Primevil Whirl (or the Safari and Kali River Rapids) in that first hour.

PrincessAriel514
12-06-2009, 04:17 PM
hey im happy for your family for there first trip to disney world.here are some things you shouldnt miss .like the HS they have tons of cool things to do .they always have gifts shops were you are staying so make sure you head there and make sure to get a collectors pin.get fastpass they help alot and make getting in lines look like losers. and remeber to take lots of pics for the magical memories have fun!:mickey:

From PrincessAreil514's best friend in the world:mickey:

mouseketeer mom
12-06-2009, 07:23 PM
I think my number one suggestion is to NOT try to see or do it all. You just can't, I tried on our first visit as a family years ago and I almost killed my family trying. Lots of the magic happens in between attractions..stumbling upon a street performer, an amazing CM, a Mickey bar on a bench while people watching and taking it in. Make time for those things.

POOH_BEAR
12-07-2009, 10:54 PM
tjewelcat,
Congratulations on your first trip! I'm not nearly as "experienced" as many other on the board but with the help of my sister (who has been MANY times) I use a detailed spreadsheet to help map our our trip(s). We leave Saturday and I just finalized our "plan" tonight. I include all of the park hours, special fireworks/parade and our ADR's. I look at it as a guideline, not a stead fast plan. If you want a copy of what use, PM me and I'll be happy to forward it to you so you can see what I use.

biodtl
12-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Play it by ear - you'll never know what you'll feel like doing until you are there. Decide on your "Can't Miss" attractions and work around those. If you see a shirt line (or don't mind waiting in a longer one) for another attraction - go for it. If not - skip it. As for things like the playground-type attractions - sure - skip them if they aren't your thing, but if the kids need to burn off some energy - try one. And TTA can be a great place to rest your feet and still enjoy a (usually) short lined attraction.

JabberJaws
12-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Though I love everything at WDW (yes...even :thedolls: IASMAA:thedolls:), there are some things that can be missed, particularly w/ an 8 yr old boy in tow.

-Unless your son is particularly interested in history, you can skip lots of the "circle vision" and other types of shows at WS.
-Toon Town is another not really worth it unless you have a very young kid (though sort of cute, this is one area I am glad they are axing with the Fantasy Land update)
-Though I like Living w/ the Land, not sure an 8yr old boy would really care for it.

Those are the main ones that come to mind right off the top of my head. Otherwise, I would just play it by ear. Never rule anything out though, as I personally have never met a WDW attraction that I didn't like.

Laughin' place
12-09-2009, 09:19 PM
In a somewhat different vein, here is my list of things NOT to do:
wear new or uncomfortable shoes

fail to plan, at least on some level, or risk standing there gape-mouthed and overwhelmed

let tour groups, bad parents, melting down kids, or people who are "different" than you bring you down

act like a grown up all the time

skip something someone else tells you to

ignore Cast Members, who can be the true source of Disney Magic

forget to enjoy the little details that Disney does so well

pass on the opportunity to play with/snuggle/laugh with/make memories with your kid(s) -- my boys are my Disney Magic (even as hulking teens)

forget this was all started by a mouse:mickey:

HAVE FUN

LoriMistress
12-12-2009, 04:01 AM
Don't arrive later in the day. Be in the park before opening! You'll be able to do your must do's much more quickly.

mom2morgan
12-12-2009, 01:40 PM
I am a BIG fan of the "Unofficial Guide". As others have said, everyone has different likes and dislikes (I'll admit that I'm one who could live without ever going back to Epcot...buy our second favourite park is DHS, which a lot of people say they won't spend more than half a day at!). The great thing about the guide is it gives opinions (which I sometimes disagree with) but it describes EVERYTHING and breaks it down by what age groups it most appeals to. We found it to be the most important planning tool ever. Also, here is my two cents on "planning" - take it or leave it, depending on your style. We went one year and decided to "go with the flow" and I can't tell you how much time we wasted standing around peering at a map and saying "okay, so what do YOU want to do??" Because we wandered from ride to ride, we did stuff we didn't enjoy, and missed stuff I think we WOULD have enjoyed. We also ate ALL counter service meals, which got pretty boring! The next time we went, we OVER planned - everything down to a 't'. Now, we didn't absolutely follow that plan - we allowed for some flexibility - but we really felt it was a valuable investment of our time. At least everyone got to do all the things they MOST wanted to!

brookview
12-15-2009, 10:11 AM
6 days can do alot unless you have a family that do every ride 20 times. Try to do the rides your family would love or even like. WDW and DL are really about having fun not planning so when you get there there is a million choices!:mickey:

Snow's Mom
12-31-2009, 08:03 PM
First trip, but not the last? Whatever you miss, you can catch next time. But it's good to prioritize. Get fastpasses and hit the big rides.

You're going to want to go back. If you miss something, you have an excuse! :mickey:

omearac
01-04-2010, 07:10 PM

Here's some things I'm not crazy about:

DHS-
Narnia
ABC Commissary-yucky food

Magic Kingdom-
Magic Tiki Room
Country Bear Jamboree

Animal Kingdom-
The carnival style games in Dino land

Epcot-
Journey Into Imagination

Dead on, except I love Narnia. That prince is so cute! :blush:

mustBgoofy
01-05-2010, 09:36 PM
I too sit down and plan with a spreadsheet of closings and when Spectro and Fantasmic!

Where can I find a list of when the Spectro dates and times are for the week leading up to Easter? Thanks!

Touchdown
01-08-2010, 10:36 PM
You have to go to the Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom park pages and then click "calendar" from there you can click on a date and see the entertainment. However, you can pretty much guess what days they are based on closing times, if one day the MK or DHS is mysteriously open 1-2 hours later then the other days (not counting EMH) thats going to be the day that Spectro and Fantasmic run more often then not.

BelleandtheBeast
01-09-2010, 10:33 AM
I personally love tiki room and winnie the pooh ride. So everyone is different. My least favs are, Stitch and Aladdin's Carpet so that is what I will be skipping unless my ds3 really wants to ride them.

Rekenna
01-09-2010, 10:50 AM
I would have to say (as far as skipping an attraction at the parks) I would skip Stitch-but, that's just me. You have plenty of time to try everything. Keep in mind though, typically the kids set the pace (at least with us). Go with the flow and relax. Chances are you will return-b/c it is so awesome you won't be able to stay away. And you will end up riding SM 4 times, HM 6 times, TT 3 times, etc. They're like magnets, they keep sucking you in!

I love everything (except Stitch) whether it's the Universe of Energy-which makes me laugh and is a nice plan to sit for a little while, or Snow White-b/c it follows the movie so well, or COP-b/c you can tell Walt touched that. I love it all.

Remember-have fun! (This is my mantra for vacation from now on-it's supposed to be about relaxing, recharging and regrouping with your peeps-go with the flow!):mickey:

kemps@wdw
01-09-2010, 11:18 PM
Congrats on your 1st family visit! :congrats: Everyone will have their own opinion on what to miss. As your child is probably big enough to ride the "big dogs", some of the attractions may be too "babyish" for him/her. (Dumbo, Snow White, Pooh, etc...) When our DD was that age, we would all watch the vaca planning DVD and make a list w/3 columns. 1 for "must-dos, 1 for like-to-dos, and 1 for don't-care-to-miss. You simlpy can't do it all, so a little planning will make your WDW journey alot more magical. Epcot has a couple of attractions that lean a little towards the educational side (Universe of Energy, The Land). DHS has some shows that an 8yr old could probably miss. The safari @ AK was a do-once for us. If you're staying on-property and have park-hopper options, take advantage of break times @ your resort around mid-day in between parks. The Birnbaums WDW guide is also a helpful tool in deciding your plans. Hope you all have a WoNDERFUL trip!:wave:

MarkC
01-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Personally, I wouldn't skip anything on my first trip if I had six days. We've skipped things many times thinking they were boring and then found out otherwise. For instance, until 2 years ago we never thought about going to see "Walt Disney, One Man's Dream" at Disney Studios. We finally went one day just to escape the heat and really enjoyed it, and now have went the last 2 years in a row. Everyone likes different things, so try everything once and if you don't like it, skip it your next time in the park. Good luck. Mark

ANG
01-11-2010, 07:40 AM
I'm not a fan of most things at Epcot :blush:

rubato
01-11-2010, 11:15 AM
I'm not a fan of most things at Epcot :blush:

Oh, blasphemy!!!!!:)

renecat
01-11-2010, 12:42 PM
I'm not a fan of most things at Epcot :blush: As previous posters have said it is all personel taste. Epot is one of our favorite parks. Make sure you do soarin at the land pavilion in epcot. Also at the living seas is a great show with crush from finding nemo your child will love it and as an adult I find it awesomw also. I know you sak for things not to do, but there are somethings you also should make a have to do. Read your book and map out your days for the parks. It may seem daunting to do this but if you have an idea of what park on what day and then what you want to see, you will see much more then just running here and there. For us part of the fun is planning the trip and mapping out our days. Make sure you see wishes and illuminations. Fantasmic if you can fit it in is a great show.

lettripp
02-26-2010, 06:44 PM
The Circle of Life film and Stitch's Great Escape are fine to miss... Circle of Life is too preachy and the smell in Stitch's Great Escape is awful.

Keneva
02-26-2010, 08:43 PM
Don't wait in any line for more than 30 minutes. There are to many other things to do.:thumbsup:

kemps@wdw
02-26-2010, 10:04 PM
DON'T...assume you can do it all
DON'T...miss anything on others advise
DON'T...think this will be your last visit to WDW
Everyone's different. What wrong for one maybe great for another. Read all you can, watch the videos, and check the sites. Only you know what you like and don't like. At the very least, you should try everything once (over your numerous future trips) and do the ones you like again...and again! :mickey:

LoriMistress
02-27-2010, 03:26 AM
Don't get on People of The Parks website. It's hilarious. It's like People of Wal-Mart except, it's of Disney Parks.

grumpyguy
02-27-2010, 08:50 AM
welcome to intercot!!:thumbsup:
and congratulations on your upcoming trip,hopefully you'll get hooked and be a disney family for life.
instead of what NOT to do i try to steer away from negativity i thought i would pass on to you what experience has taught me to be most beneficial.
#1-PLAN,PLAN,PLAN.i know,it's vacation.you don't want to be ruled by paperwork.but trust me a little at home time creating a list of where you want to go,what you want to see and when you want to see it will save you a ton of time,probably releave some first time jitters and help you relax and enjoy wdw the way you should.
#2-youtube videos,intercot and the internet in general has a ton of wdw stuff on it that will help you make an "A" list of attractions to see.
have a great time!!!!

DisneyBunch
02-27-2010, 08:56 AM
Got to agree with the last poster, only you can really decide and that's by trying things. For almost every attraction there is somebody who hates it while others love it.

Good point. Several people have said that they don't like the Universe of Energy attraction. I actually like it and would especially want to take a first timer on the ride.:mickey:

queenmom9497
02-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Take your time, jump in the short lines, get a planning book beforehand. We like the Passporter but there are TONS of Disney books out there to choose from. The Passporter has opinions from kids aged under 10 and teens as well as adults so you get a whole spectrum of opinions. Make sure to leave 1 afternoon to hit your resorts pool to "recharge" midway thru your trip-it will make the last few days SOOOO much better as you won't be exhausted. As for don't....Dinoland, Disney Quest, Narnia, Star WArs (not fans, sorry, girls here.). But Disney is magical-no matter what!

wdwnutz
02-27-2010, 04:56 PM
I have the 2010 Birnbaum Guide book right next to me!!! LOL :mickey:

I agree, the Birnbaum Book is a great guide to everything Disney!!! Cheapest place to buy it is AAA if you are a member. Or check it out at your local library.

KatrinaJ91
02-27-2010, 11:37 PM
I HATE posts like this! I am so afraid you will miss something that your family might love because of other's opinions! Read all of the suggestions and get a guide book. So many times I have read opinions on here and been upset by them because some people hate attractions that my family loves! Do what you think your family will like and take opinions with a grain of salt!! Personally I would try to do everything you can....with 6 days you should be able to see most everything! You will be tired....but happy~

akaDisneyDreamer
02-28-2010, 07:11 PM
It's probably too late for my comment on this, but Malstrom (Epcot-Norway) was a big disappointment! We stood in line for 45 minutes and felt like we wasted our time. We'll pass on that one next time!

Goofy Pluto
03-01-2010, 02:58 PM
I read your question and skipped right to the end to answer. I haven't read anyone's responses. I don't even remember what the date was this was originally posted but I wanted to state my opinion on this: Don't listen to anyone else's opinions on what to do and what not to do. What one person thinks is the most wonderful thing you may think is terrible. What someone else hates you may love.

A lot of people on this site always love to say how wonderful Le Cellier is and how good the Cheddar Cheese soup is. I went one time and thought the restaurant was OK and the soup was terrible.

On the other hand, I've read on here a lot of people don't like the Sci Fi but I LOVE that place.

If I listed to what everyone else likes and doesn't like, I'd be wasting my time going someplace I didn't care for and missing something I really love.

You shouldn't let other people's opinions of what is good and what is bad decide what is good or bad for you. You can only make decisions for yourself. And if you listen to what other's tell you, you might miss something you'd really like. I say try it all and figure it out for yourself. And if you don't like it at least you found that out on your own.

Anyway, that's how I feel about it.

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-02-2010, 02:53 PM
Don't jam pack your itnerary. - Leave a day in the middle to relax, resort hop, swim, do Downtown Disney, etc.

Don't feel that you can't veer from the itnerary if your family (especially children) need a break or some down time.

Don't forget to get your 1st visit buttons when you check in (if you are staying at a WDW resort) or right in the gates at guess services ( I think they give buttons at the ticket counters too.. at least I got one there last October) AND WHERE THEM... YES, EVEN THE ADULTS! You never know what is lurking around the corner for button wearing guests!

Don't miss parades and fireworks as those "big" events are what makes some of the best memories for you and your family. (for instance, my girls just played "Disney parade" on Saturday. They made my DH and I sit in the family room while they pretended to be the different characters on the floats (floats were one DD pulling the other over the hardwood on a sleeping bag).

Don't forget to get your Mickey ears... everyone needs mickey ears!!! no self respecting Disney addict would be in therapy without one!

DO NOT FORGET YOUR CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE A DIGITAL BRING EXTRA MEMORY CARDS OR DOWNLOAD PICS NIGHTLY. You can never have too many pictures... we took over 1600 during our last trip and I miss many memories that I wish I would have captured.

KatrinaJ91
03-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Don't jam pack your itnerary. - Leave a day in the middle to relax, resort hop, swim, do Downtown Disney, etc.

Don't feel that you can't veer from the itnerary if your family (especially children) need a break or some down time.

Don't forget to get your 1st visit buttons when you check in (if you are staying at a WDW resort) or right in the gates at guess services ( I think they give buttons at the ticket counters too.. at least I got one there last October) AND WHERE THEM... YES, EVEN THE ADULTS! You never know what is lurking around the corner for button wearing guests!

Don't miss parades and fireworks as those "big" events are what makes some of the best memories for you and your family. (for instance, my girls just played "Disney parade" on Saturday. They made my DH and I sit in the family room while they pretended to be the different characters on the floats (floats were one DD pulling the other over the hardwood on a sleeping bag).

Don't forget to get your Mickey ears... everyone needs mickey ears!!! no self respecting Disney addict would be in therapy without one!

DO NOT FORGET YOUR CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE A DIGITAL BRING EXTRA MEMORY CARDS OR DOWNLOAD PICS NIGHTLY. You can never have too many pictures... we took over 1600 during our last trip and I miss many memories that I wish I would have captured.

Perfect! :thumbsup:

queenmom9497
03-04-2010, 07:34 PM
:mickey: Must have the Mickey Ears. :mickey:

finaldynasty
03-22-2010, 07:45 PM
Caspian at DHS!!!

WDW84
03-22-2010, 08:37 PM
Oh, blasphemy!!!!!:)

LOL :mickey: I agree but to each his own! :hands: