PDA

View Full Version : will call at TTC

tsantillo
12-01-2009, 11:26 AM
First let me say that I am so excited to be doing my first post! I've been "lurking" on this board for years and I love it! This site awakened the Disney fanatic in me and I thank you all for that! :mickey:

I finally have a question that I don't see an answer for. Can anyone tell me where the will call window is located at the TTC? Also, can the birthday ticket be taken care of there?

I'm taking my mother to the MK for her birthday and I'd like to avoid the long line at will call at the MK.

:rocks:

Fangorn
12-01-2009, 07:02 PM
First of all :welcome: !!!

Yes, there are Will Call windows at the TTC and you can most definitely get the birthday ticket there. When we were there in October and getting the gift card for my birthday, they had designated several of the normal ticket booths as Will Call. There were signs directing people to the right ticket windows. At the time, these were a set of windows to the left as you face the ticket plaza. Look for the signs. You won't have any problem finding the right place.

Steve
:mickey:

tsantillo
12-02-2009, 08:36 AM
Thank you so much! I suspected they were to the left. I guess I miss them because I'm always heading straight to the bathrooms on the right! :blush: