PDA

View Full Version : Crowds at MK on a Monday

Gregandmel
11-30-2009, 08:36 AM
Trying to get our game plan on which park/which day for our late April 2010 trip. MK has the evening EMH on Sunday night (regular hours until 11pm, so they are open until 2am).

Would MK be a good choice for Monday, or is Tuesday about the same? There are EMH's at different parks both days either in the a.m. or p.m. I have always heard that Mondays were pretty busy at MK so wasn't sure how crowds are affected with the EMH's. Anyone ever been there on a Monday AFTER a Sunday night EMH?

thanks for any insight!
Melinda

Stu29573
11-30-2009, 09:59 AM
We went last June and I didn't really put much stock in the MK Monday warnings. I should have. It was far busier than when we went back later in the week. On our next trip I will make sure to plan better!

bruin1344
11-30-2009, 01:07 PM
ive found on my trips in Feb, May and Aug, unless there is EMH AM at the park, Mondays are less crowded than the weekend at MK but a little more crowded than Tues or Wed. I dont think its going to make much difference which day. I am not sure what day you get down there but I usually want to go MK as soon as I can so maybe Monday might be a good choice.

Gator
11-30-2009, 05:21 PM
I've been to WDW in all different seasons and MK is always crowded...after 11am. The trick is to get there at about 9:10 (right after they let everybody in) and then head to the rides. You'll get more done in the first 2 hours than in the rest of the day.

SBETigg
11-30-2009, 06:38 PM
If MK has the EMH on Sunday night, Monday morning is a great time to go, as we found during our April trip last year. It was very low crowds until about one or two, when crowds became moderate.

I find that planning parks around evening EMH is a good strategy, if you hit the park with evening EMH on the morning after the EMH. Also good to go to morning EMH parks until about ten or eleven, and then hop to a new park.