PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about booking windows...

phlo8810
11-28-2009, 07:41 PM
I own at bay lake. We are planning a trip for next november and want to stay there. Only problem is we LOVE the boardwalk and can not bring ourselves to not stay there. So If I book 2 days at BLT at my 11 month window can I book 10 more days after that at the boardwalk when I book BLT? or do I have to wait to book the remainder of my trip at the 7 month window?

DizneyRox
11-28-2009, 08:18 PM
If your points are home at BLT, then you need to wait until the 7 month window at a non hone resort.

You would be best served to book your whole stay at BLT and then see if there is anything open at Boardwalk at 7 months. You don't want to be without a room.

Jeffybob
11-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Agreed. A cast member once told me that regardless of where you want to stay ultimately, you should always book at your home resort as soon as your booking window opens and then when the 7 mo window opens, request promptly. If available, great and if not, waitless while keeping your reservation at your home resort. Regardless of what happens "trade-wise", you'll still be vacationing at Disney.

lockedoutlogic
12-02-2009, 08:44 PM
agreed with the advice given....

I would not even think about not booking another location if you intent is to try to get into boardwalk or beach club in Oct-Dec....

That is the "EPCOT time of year"...and there have been more than enough home owners to book those puppies pretty solidly over the last few years....and barring some new economic meltdown..it will probably be increasingly busy by this time next year

MinnieMommie
12-03-2009, 06:50 AM
I am guessing that you own at both BW (sounds like you love it there and have stayed frequently?) and BLT. If you do own at both and you have the same use year you can make your 2 night reservation at BLT and the other nights at BW the same time.

If not I agree with the others that you should book your entire stay at BLT at the 11th month window and at the 7 mth window immediately try to reserve or waitlist for BW. I also agree that it is hard to get BC and BW Oct - Dec but not impossible. So give it a try and you might be surprised. :mickey: