PDA

View Full Version : Disney Photo Book

Urbss
11-26-2009, 05:34 PM
Hey everyone,

Before we went in October, we pre-ordered the Photopass CD (which is worth every penny) and decided that we would try the Photopass Photo Book this year.

First, it was more than worth the money. Great quality, great value - great memories!!!!

What I really liked about this was how easy it was to create the on-line version. It was extremely user friendly and intuitive.

So, I have a question for all of you Disney experts on here: Do you think Disney may have used a "Digital Scrapbooking Software" program as a model for their online interface? Does anyone know if there is software out there that would be similar to what Disney has? I would love to try to put together Scrapbooks that could be used for other facets of life that could be printed.

Any ideas or information would be appreciated!!

Thanks,
Tom

Zippy 1
11-26-2009, 05:59 PM
I have made several books online at Shutterfly. They were easy and came out well. They also have sale offers all the time for there different books

2MuchWDFun
11-27-2009, 04:44 PM
One of the ladies I work with sells Creative Memories. She mentioned about the the photo books when I told her we were going to WDW in December. She mentioned that their books have stitched bindings instead of being glued. So, whoever you use...find out how the books are bound.