PDA

View Full Version : Storytellers Cafe Breakfast

Disney4us2
11-25-2009, 11:55 AM
We have PS for Storytellers Cafe Breakfast next week for DD's birthday:party:. I haven't done the breakfast in a couple of years. Has anyone done the buffet recently. It was so good when we ate there last time.

What characters have been seen there ? Last time we saw Chip/Dale:chipdale:, Meeko, Pluto:pluto:. Can't remember who else was there.

Do they do birthday packages there like at Goofys Kitchen?:mickey:

NotaGeek
11-25-2009, 04:59 PM
The buffet is the same ... good food, unfortunately the items don't change so after many years of enjoying it I have switched to ordering off the menu.

The characters are the same ... more of the woodland set (and a desert straggler) ... Rafiki and Brother Bear and the Park Ranger were also there on several visits.

Most sit-down locations do the birthday set, you just have to call Disney Dining and pre-arrange them.

Disney4us2
12-07-2009, 09:55 AM
We had a wonderful breakfast at Storytellers. The food was very good and tasty. My DD was on :cloud9: when she saw that they have lox (smoked salmon). I didn't get to try the custom made omlets. I had the eggs benedict. The characters came around for pictures and Meeko and the park ranger did follow the leader. It was a really nice birthday celebration:party:

We liked it so much we are going back on 12/9 to celebrate DD's friends birthday :party:there. Can't wait, now I can have the things that I didn't have earlier:mickey:

CaptSmee
01-10-2010, 06:48 PM
We had the same characters visit us in Sept. The food was ok, but the experience seemed much more subdued than the character dining at WDW.