PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP Galaxie Theater show

Roland
11-24-2009, 08:48 AM
Did they get rid of the Galaxie Theater after last year's MVMCP series?

I don't know why but I see to recall reading this fact somewhere, heck, probably right here!

Anyway, the wife and I will be there again this year and hopefully they put out more Christmas stuff than they've had in recent years.

MVMCP is really a nice night!

Strmchsr
11-24-2009, 09:55 AM
Yep. The Galaxy Theater is gone as is the Mickey's Night Before Christmas Show. They've replaced it with some sort of Stitch/Tomorrowland Christmas show (sounds really lame like the Stitch show they tried to start this summer, but I haven't seen it yet, so can't really comment). As for more--unfortunately, there's less this year.

Hope you have a great time! There's still plenty to see. :santa:

tesslor
11-25-2009, 12:17 AM
I thought the Stitch show was kinda cute. I didn't catch the whole thing, but what we saw DS loved. Buzz Lightyear on stage, Dancers, a big TV screen with Stitch, then Stitch comes out at the end. I believe Stitch was looking for Santa in space.

badkitty
11-29-2009, 12:24 PM
It is such a shame to lose the T'was the Night Before Christmas show. It was IMO one of the best shows at Disney. I thought the new Tomorrowland paled in comparision and was quite short and boring. Plus, you had to sit on the ground or stand. I suppose the length was all folks would be willing to stand for. The "Buzz" scene was cute with the Jingle Bells parody but the rest was not so much.

Marymouse2003
11-30-2009, 02:00 AM
I can't believe they stopped Mickey'sTwas the Night before Christmas....unfortunately, was only able to see it once, but other than the Hunch Back of Notre Dame(sp?) I thought this was the best show WDW ever put on......to me it was Broadway Quality.....makes me sad and confused :confused: as to why the good ones go away??????