PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for boyfriend! :(

disneycutie165
11-23-2009, 08:35 PM
My boyfriend, Enoch (pronounced "e-nick", sorry just had 2 throw that in!), who I met a few months ago is probably about the sweetest boyfriend a girl could ever have! He is the sweetest thing I've ever met! Well anyway, last Friday nite I was texting him about going 2 the movies & he said he had pink eye. But he refused 2 stay home, saying "i want 2 see u I'm not staying home" so he came 2 the movies with us on Saturday. His eye was really pink, but I thought it was getting better. So he came 2 skool 2day, acting like himself but his eye was not pink, but actually red! Then he left early with a really bad headache. Please just keep him in your prayers & please send some pixie dust! I love him so much & I don't want him 2 get sick! So please pray for him! Thanks so much u guys rock!

SBETigg
11-24-2009, 12:31 AM
It's pink eye and a headache? He should be seeing a doctor, and then I'm guessing he'll be on the mend, with some meds. It's very contagious, so be careful. Prayers and pixie dust for his rapid recovery, and hang in there.

:pixie:

Goofeygal
11-24-2009, 12:53 AM
Funny you posted this, my sons girlfriend just got over pink eye.

Mousefever
11-24-2009, 11:19 AM
If he had bacterial pink eye I'd expect that he already have seen a doctor, because it's really annoying! After 24 hours on the drops he is not contagious any more. However, if he has viral pink eye, it will eventually go away on its own. It's not as bad as bacterial pink eye, and it's not contagious. I hope he can kick it, whatever it is. I'm sure he'll be back to normal pretty soon.

Amy

DizNee143
11-24-2009, 02:11 PM
is he going to the doctors?
and if not..make him!
seems boys/men..never wanna go..and i just dont get it..
my hubby always waits a week..and if whatever problem is still there..then he goes..
i dont know where he came up with that..but thats what he does..lol..
hope your boyfriend..finally goes to the doctors to help his eye out so he can finally feel better!

disneycutie165
11-24-2009, 03:46 PM
Thanx so much 4 the comments! Well, this is an update... he's still coming 2 skool (unfortunately he seems like hes trying to spread it) but today he was complaining about his ear hurting. He acts fine like he's not sick or anything but everyday something new just seems 2 be popping up! Well tomorrow we have a 1/2 day so he is gonna try to hang in there for tomorrow. But I think his mom is gonna make him go to the doctor tomorrow. I was wanting to go with him (just b/cause I'm nosy & have 2 know everything) but I'll be on my way to my uncle's house. so again just please keep him in prayer & please pray that he doesn't get worse... day by day somthing new happens. thanks so much!

garymacd
11-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Here's some :pixie:

Don't get it in his eye!

BTW: It's school, not skool.

disneycutie165
11-25-2009, 08:52 PM
Here's some :pixie:

Don't get it in his eye!

BTW: It's school, not skool.

Haha sorry about that! teen lingo gets mixed in everything I type & text!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-29-2009, 09:41 PM
Haha sorry about that! teen lingo gets mixed in everything I type & text!

That's what I hate about texting: people are forgetting how to spell.

But on to the real problem. If it is pink eye, make sure he washes his pillow case ASAP as this can keep it active if it's on it. Or so I've heard.....