PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Mom's Club?

barbiegirl314
11-23-2009, 07:27 PM
On 10/13 I got an e-mail from Disney that I was not selected to move onto the next round in the selection process for the 2010 Mom's Panel. Included in the e-mail was an invitation to join the Mom's Club. I followed that link several times and kept getting a rejection notice that it was an invitation only deal. I tried having my password reset in case I was entering the wrong password and it still won't accept me. I sent an e-mail a few weeks ago asking if someone could check into this for me and have heard nothing back.

I'm getting really frustrated :mad:as I would love to get into the club's web page to make sure I'm registered and not missing out on anything.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem or does anyone have any idea on how I can get this corrected.

Please help me!!!!!:sob:

Patricia
11-23-2009, 08:22 PM
If I recall you have to register first. You don't use your same log in as the regular Disney site.

BMan62
11-24-2009, 08:24 AM
You should be using the registration information you used when submitting your application for the Mom's Panel. Mine works just fine, and has from day one.