PDA

View Full Version : My DH rocks - He added another day!!

SurferStitch
11-22-2009, 10:18 AM
Our upcoming stay at the Poly is 12/3 - 12/12, and we are so excited. We've been doing longer trips the past couple years, so 10 days seemed like a nice length to go so we wouldn't be away from home for so long.

Well, it was several months ago, and we decided to go down a day early for the trip and stay at Pop, so it became 11 days. So, to be safe, I booked 2 days at Pop juuuuuuuust in case he would want to add another day on top of that. Hey, he still had a few months to change his mind, and somehow, I knew he would.

Well, yesterday he says he wants to go down even earlier, so instead of 12/2, he wants to hit the parks on 12/1. So, my intuition paid off, and the room is already booked! He was pretty happy to hear that!

Ack! We're so ready to go! I've never seen DH this excited about a trip. I mean, he always gets excited, but he's worse than a 6 year old at Christmas. He already said last week that he's in vacation mode, and hates the idea that he still has a few more days of work before Thanksgiving and the start of our vacation. We leave on the 30th to drive down, so it's coming fast!

ibrowse17
11-22-2009, 10:38 AM
I love my DW a bit more when she lets me add a day, so I know how you feel! Good for you guys:thumbsup:

pdrlkr
11-22-2009, 12:41 PM
:congrats:

Kairi_7378
11-23-2009, 09:34 PM
That's great! I hope that your next trip is as magical as your last one. I loved reading about your trip at the GF.

DisneyPrincess21
11-23-2009, 11:17 PM
Our upcoming stay at the Poly is 12/3 - 12/12, and we are so excited. We've been doing longer trips the past couple years, so 10 days seemed like a nice length to go so we wouldn't be away from home for so long.

Well, it was several months ago, and we decided to go down a day early for the trip and stay at Pop, so it became 11 days. So, to be safe, I booked 2 days at Pop juuuuuuuust in case he would want to add another day on top of that. Hey, he still had a few months to change his mind, and somehow, I knew he would.

Well, yesterday he says he wants to go down even earlier, so instead of 12/2, he wants to hit the parks on 12/1. So, my intuition paid off, and the room is already booked! He was pretty happy to hear that!

Ack! We're so ready to go! I've never seen DH this excited about a trip. I mean, he always gets excited, but he's worse than a 6 year old at Christmas. He already said last week that he's in vacation mode, and hates the idea that he still has a few more days of work before Thanksgiving and the start of our vacation. We leave on the 30th to drive down, so it's coming fast!

Sound amazing! I hope you guys have a wonderful trip! I will be heading down to WDW a day after you guys (12/01) :santa3:

:tink:
I hope you have a magical vacation :wave:

vizsla
11-24-2009, 05:02 AM
:thumbsup: