PDA

View Full Version : exiting Epcot by international gateway

Captain Wright
11-21-2009, 03:54 PM
Hello,

I was hoping to get a question answered. We have a dining res at Cape May at 11:05 and want to take the international gateway to get there.

Even though the world showcase does not open until 11:00, is the access road available thru world showcase to international gateway open before 11:00? It sure would make it an easier walk.

Thanks in advance for your help.

faline
11-21-2009, 04:05 PM
Welcome to Intercot! :mickey:

Yes, you can enter and exit via the International Gateway even before World Showcase opens - that's how all the folks who are staying in the Boardwalk area get in and out of the park.

DisneyHoneymooners
11-24-2009, 12:10 PM
It makes for a great walk. We do it every year for dinner reservations at cape may,the yachtsman steakhouse and fling fish. Going right around the lagoon will make for a shorter walk.

bruin1344
11-24-2009, 01:03 PM
yes its open, i love that gateway entrance when staying at the beach club, it beats the future world entrance

jillluvsdisney
11-25-2009, 07:02 PM
If I remember correctly, there are cast members standing outside in England And Canda kind of moving you along to Future World.

DisneyDudet
11-27-2009, 03:38 PM
I assume you are going to enter Epoct, then exit through the IG to get to Cape May?

There are CMs that are lining the way from the west side of Future World guiding guests to and from the IG. You will not be alone in your trek, although there may be more people moving the opposite direction of you! If you are stopped (which you shouldn't be), just let them know you have a ADR for Cape May.

This is a nice walk, and not crowded at all. You can get some nice pictures of UK and Canada with few people in the way.

Have a great time, and welcome to Intercot!