PDA

View Full Version : Seriously can't stand hiding the surprise!

daisyhead
11-21-2009, 03:43 PM
I just had to come here... it's terrible at my house right now... there's a suitcase hidden in the closet where I've started tucking items like swimsuits, crocs, and other things we don't need until we get to WDW.

I've been up late at night, working on the itinerary. My 6yo DD just said "Man, I really wish I could go to DW for my birthday..." UGH, seriosuly, I almost blurted it out then!

I just made DD a shirt that says "It's my birthday and there's no place in the WORLD that I'd rather be." Seeing the shirt and thinking about the dole whip is enough to send me over the edge! lol

I know if I've made it this far, I can make it a couple more weeks, but everyday it gets a little tougher.

faline
11-21-2009, 03:53 PM
Just think of the end result! You'll make it!

daisyhead
11-21-2009, 04:01 PM
I knew my fellow intercotters could keep my focus! Thanks!

BluewaterBrad
11-21-2009, 05:23 PM
Hang In There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hold On!!!!!!!! Have an AWESOME trip!!!!!!:mickey:

DisneyorBust
11-21-2009, 06:48 PM
You can do it! The look on your DD's face will be worth all of your efforts.:thumbsup:

mickeytravel
11-21-2009, 08:36 PM
I am holding the secret too. My DD is graduating high school this year and loves DW soooo i just booked a trip for her graduation present. I can't wait and keepig this secret is so hard i can barely stand it!:secret:

jnfr2424
11-22-2009, 04:50 AM
I am right there with you. DH & I are taking our nieces (13,9 & 5) for Thansgiving. I cannot even speak to them on the phone in fear of slip ups! They all think they are going on an "educational" trip to Boston with us. They think the boogeyman stole their clothes and then the 13 yr old found out her best friend just left with her family to Disney so she is all bummed out that she is not there as well. (hee hee). I keep thinking about the end result just hope family services does not come after me and DH when they hear all the screaming these girls are going to be making at the airport! :mickey:

LVT
11-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Thanks for sharing. I do enjoy hearing about upcoming surprises. Feel free to let it out on intercot instead.