PDA

View Full Version : Just got my very first PIN code!!!

clausjo
11-20-2009, 07:55 PM
Unfortunately, I won't be able to use it :(, but I've never gotten one before. It's for 30% off a deluxe for stays between December 25th and January 2nd. Hopefully I'll get another that I'll be able to use!

hannahandkalebmom
11-20-2009, 09:01 PM
Hope you get another one soon!!!:mickey:

ToDisney
11-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Wow, I haven't ever heard of any discounts that time of year.
So sorry you can't use it!

mom2morgan
11-20-2009, 10:53 PM
Cool! However, maybe it isn't such a bad thing you can't use it - that is absolutely THE busiest time of year. I don't think I could stand it ;-)

Gregandmel
11-21-2009, 08:30 AM
I've NEVER heard of a pin code that time of year!!! WOW!

clausjo
11-21-2009, 08:45 AM
Cool! However, maybe it isn't such a bad thing you can't use it - that is absolutely THE busiest time of year. I don't think I could stand it ;-)

The funny thing is though, I'll be at my parents' house from the 26th through the 29th and they're only about 20 minutes from Disney. I had planned on taking the kids over one day to get them out of the house - mom's got MS and needs her rest during the day. Unfortunately, I just can't justify spending the extra money because we're already going in February. Fingers crossed there will be something for that time! :fingers:

Iluvpooh
11-21-2009, 08:23 PM
How nice-I have also never heard of a discount for that week.
It always upsets me that we can't "gift" our codes to others who could use them. I mean the whole point is to get someone in the hotel room right? What do they care if it is someone other than you as long as it gets booked.

Puppy Mom
11-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a PIN code and how do you get them?

Gregandmel
11-30-2009, 08:38 AM
A PIN is a personal identification code and they randomly show up in your e-mail if you have registered on the Disneyworld website. There is no rhyme or reason as to whose inbox they show up in and they offer discounts usually on accomodations for a certain time frame. They are not transferrable and can only be used for the person it was sent to. If you haven't already registered your e-mail with Disney, you might want to go ahead and do that and maybe a lucky PIN code e-mail will come your way!!

jonahbear2006
11-30-2009, 09:24 AM
we keep getting dining pin codes and we cant use any of them cause we bought passholders. do they know this and really want us to buy another ticket? seriously? We didnt start getting them till after we bought the passholders. weird. It is always cheerful to find the pin code even though we can't use it, however, I truly wish it were going to someone who would use it instead of sit in my email and die there.

grumpypima
12-03-2009, 10:16 AM
It's for 30% off a deluxe for stays between December 25th and January 2nd.

We received one for the exact same timeframe.

Hopefully I'll get another that I'll be able to use!

Ditto!!:)