PDA

View Full Version : How to Know You Have the Right Spouse

Goes4FastPass
11-20-2009, 05:58 PM
Our grandson's first trip to WDW was a month ago. People said 3 (and a half) years was too young. Now my son says the boy "talks about Disney World every day."

So a few days ago I asked my wife, "Do you think next year is too soon to think about a return trip?" "No, it's not too soon, " she replied, "especially if he's talking talking about it every day."

That's my gal...

me :goofy2:
:hug:
her:tink:

faline
11-20-2009, 06:14 PM
Sounds like a wonderful partnership!

disneykid@hrt
11-20-2009, 07:10 PM
No such thing as too soon...

Mine just knows that when I say I wanna go back to DW it means WE'RE GOING BACK TO DW GOSH DARN IT! :thumbsup:

Cool stuff.

KylesMom
11-20-2009, 09:27 PM
:thumbsup: I can relate - DH "caved" when DS was 27 months old - DS kept seeing the Millenium commercials, yelling "ICKEY's HOUSE!" and we decided that it was a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Hahahahaha!

Needless to say, we've been back every year since . . . DS is almost 12 & still has the same amount of enthusiasm and magic in him for Disney.

Yep, I have the right spouse, too! :mickey:

kemps@wdw
11-21-2009, 10:54 PM
We went to WDW on our honeymoon, 30 yrs ago. And are currently planning our next trip as we speak. With all the visits in between, it's obvious, we both have the right spouse! And the right DD...she loves it too, so we have "passed the torch", so to speak.

ibrowse17
11-22-2009, 10:43 AM
Looks like you got the right one!! My DW did not even bat an eye when we planned a 4th trip in one year:thumbsup: