PDA

View Full Version : Hoop De Doo?

DVC2004
11-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Is it worth 2 TS credits? We've never experienced it. Skip or must do once? We have done Spirit of Aloha a few times which we enjoyed. If you had to pick which would you go with?

Mysttree
11-20-2009, 03:27 PM
I liked Spirit of Aloha, I also enjoyed HDD- that being said- I felt that once was enough for both of them.
Food was decent on both- the HDD review might have been a bit better...not sure.
I thought the show for HDD was a bit more entertaining/original.
If you haven't gone, I think it is worth experiencing- at least once.
Though I wouldn't do it if your more interested in the food than the show! You can eat at some REALLY Terrific restuarants for 2 TS credits! Guess it depends on your personality, likes/dislikes.
I'm personally more interested in Great food- but I can throw myself into the spirit of a fun show too!

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-20-2009, 04:34 PM
We love Hoop-Dee-Doo! It is a really fun show, but I would recommend paying OOP, instead of using the 2TS credits for it.

It is worth doing, especially if you have never done it, we've been three times, and still enjoy it as much as the first time.

The food is good, nothing too special, but yummy and LOTS of it, and you'll be too busy laughing to eat :eat: It really is something you need to do at least once.

Enjoy!

HoosierDisneyFan
11-20-2009, 07:08 PM
I have gone to HDDR twice. Once with my then 11 year old son (he loved it) and wife (liked food but thought the show was corny) and once with my 65+ year old mother (she loved the show & food). Personally I enjoyed the show and the food both times.

We have used DDP and sat in the lower level and the the balcony. Though the lower level was preferred, I would not hesitate to go if placed in the balcony again.

kemps@wdw
11-21-2009, 10:33 PM
Hoop-Dee-Doo! Been there...done that...definitely goin back again! We do the HDDMR EVERY time we go to the World!:thumbsup:

DizneyRox
11-22-2009, 09:41 AM
HDD is fantastic, we go at least once every trip.

I wouldn't use 2TS tickets on it however. I would go OOP.

Thumper_ehhhhh
11-23-2009, 07:09 PM
IMO no show at Disney is worth 2 table service tickets. HDDR is a great show we have done it 2 times and have paid cash for it both times. Same as cinderellas breakfast.

stitchaholic
11-24-2009, 07:37 AM
it is a great show, my 8 year old son didn't love it, too much kissing he said :D, but it is a good show and good food,especially the chicken and strawberry shortcake.