PDA

View Full Version : Had a Wierd Disney Dream

DVC2004
11-19-2009, 08:45 AM
This is funny sort of. I had a dream last night that my mother, my sister, and myself went to WDW (we're all adults with families but it was just us 3 going). We got there and checked into AK and it looked very different, it was this huge resort with lots of separate buildings everywhere. They assigned us to room 1117 with a Savannah View. We decided to carry our own luggage to the room but got lost wandering the resort. We couldn't figure where our room was and kept looking over the map. Finally my sister leads us down some stairs to a a basement, tries a door that opens and we go in. We start putting our clothes away to find there are already clothes in the drawers. I peek into the doorway and I see a hand of someone sleeping in the bed- we scream and run out. The room number is 4553. We leave our bags and run. Finally we find our room, it is on the roof of the resort all by itself. We call the front desk to report our bags are in the other room and could someone go get them. The lady says do you like the room I gave you? Then I woke up. Crazy dream! I wonder what it means. I have a trip coming but with my husband and kids not my mom and sister, and we aren't staying at AK. Do you guys ever have crazy Disney dreams?

SurferStitch
11-19-2009, 09:00 AM
I also have some crazy Disney dreams when we get close to our trips. In fact, I just had one last night, although I can't remember a lot of it, but I know I had it!

I'm sure I'll have a few more before we leave on 11/30 to drive down.

I really hate those dreams where I get lost or I'm running late at WDW. I usually have dreams where I can't finish packing, and we're late getting to WDW, then before I know it the trip is over, and we didn't hardly see anything. Luckily, that hasn't happened yet in real life!

Ms. Mode
11-19-2009, 09:24 AM
I can see how you could dream about getting lost at AKL...that place has long hallways..lots of nooks and crannies. :mickey:

Giggy
11-19-2009, 10:54 AM
After our first trip to WDW (when I was 8) I had a lot of dreams where we were going there. The weirdest one we were in a forest and there was a guy telling us he could drive us to Disney in his car. Seeing as we're in England and have most of the Atlantic Ocean beween us and Florida this seemed a strange thing to try. :confused:

IamBelle
11-22-2009, 08:14 AM
I always have dreams about Disney. The day we came back from our trip this September, I had a dream that we were in Hollywood Studios, and, when I woke up, I was home and had to get ready for the first day back to school :(
That was a depressing relization!