PDA

View Full Version : Leaving in 30 minutes!!!

Tinkerfreak
11-19-2009, 08:19 AM
:cloud9: We are all packed and ready to go. We leave in about a half hour to pick the girls up from school (I can't believe they begged to go to school for a few hours this morning). We head right to Portland to hop a plane. We land in Orlando at 7:05 and stay at the Hyatt in the airport tonight. Tomorrow we take ME to CBR at around 9:00. We have never stayed here so we are not sure what to expect. Then tomorrow night we are doing MVMCP (can't wait to see the castle all lit up).
We plan to take advantage of the resort more this trip. We have been at least once a year for the past 8 years. This will be our last trip for quite a few years so we want to really relax and enjoy it.
I'm off!! I will try to do trip reports while there.

Ms. Mode
11-19-2009, 08:52 AM
Have fun!

I can't wait to see what you think of CBR. We will be staying there for the first time in Jan.

buzznwoodysmom
11-19-2009, 09:09 AM
Have a fantastic trip. We leave in a few hours too. My boys are at school now. We stayed at CBR in June and really liked it. I hope you have a wonderful time there.

DisneyorBust
11-19-2009, 09:29 AM
Have a safe journey and a fantastic vacation!
We enjoyed our first stay at CBR and are planning to return. Let us know about your resort experience.

KylesMom
11-19-2009, 09:30 AM
How Exciting - enjoy! We look forward to hearing all of the wonderful details of your trip! :mickey:

BluewaterBrad
11-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Have a GREAT trip!! Looking forward to the reports!:mickey:

MushuGrl
11-19-2009, 03:03 PM
Have a safe trip and a magical time! :mickey: