PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cream Sandwich on Main Street?

Atayah
11-18-2009, 09:48 AM
I believe I've heard of an Ice Cream sandwich available at the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor or Bakery (not sure which) that is/was made from real cookies with real ice cream scooped between (ie, not a Nestle Tollhouse in the yellow package, as good as they are!)

If these still exist, they're #1 on my list of snacks to get this upcoming February, but I might be misremembering (I don't see it on the menus I'm looking at) or longing for something that no longer exists.

Is this still in option? If so, where?

Thanks!

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-18-2009, 10:15 AM
I can't help you, but boy that sounds good:blush:

WDWNut02
11-18-2009, 11:21 AM
I have had said ice cream sandwich. Goodness gracious are they good! :mickey: I'm not sure about Main Street Bakery, but I got mine at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square. YUMMMMM!

ruffini
11-18-2009, 11:37 AM
yes...the "real" ice cream cookie sandwiches are available at the main street bake shoppe. even better, for those on the DDP, they are snack credits...i had three just last week :mickey:

BigThunderFan
11-18-2009, 01:36 PM
We had the Mickey shaped cookies on either side of ice cream and loved those. From Sleepy Hollow.

wildernesslady
11-18-2009, 02:59 PM
Yes they are at the bakery. You can choose your cookie also. Delish!

DVC2004
11-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Some of the cart vendors have the ice cream sandwich with the Toll House cookies. Not fresh baked though!

Jared
11-18-2009, 04:18 PM
The fresh cookie ice cream sandwiches are still available at the Main Street Bakery. Bring a crowd, because three people can easily share one.

But they are absolutely delicious and one of my all-time favorite Disney treats.

:tasty:

beksy
11-18-2009, 04:23 PM
I got one at the Main Street Bakery. It was so good!

Maleficent's Dad
11-18-2009, 08:08 PM
The Main Street Bakery does indeed make these to order. They are wonderful and you can chose your cookie as well as ice cream flavor.

Be aware & prepared - they are large, and the calories involved have to be upwards of 2,000!!! You might want to consider sharing. Your cardiologist will commend your decision at a later date! ;)

Some of the cart vendors have the ice cream sandwich with the Toll House cookies. Not fresh baked though!
The frozen variety hasn't been available at WDW for a few years now.