PDA

View Full Version : When does WDW get this?

Altair
11-17-2009, 06:21 PM
Warning there be spoilers ahead.:pirate:

Do a Youtube search for "Disneyland Fantasmic-new dragon-murphy", the top video should blow you away.:malef:

The fire can't be more than 10 feet from Mickey.:eek:

JPL
11-17-2009, 09:26 PM
Considering WDW drastically cutback the amount of showings of Fantasmic :mad: I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.

BMan62
11-18-2009, 07:43 AM
Do the words 'when Hades freezes over' mean anything to you? :thedolls:

Probably won't happen in the foreseeable future. Maybe if there is a full 'rehab' of Fantasmic!, but unlikely even in that case.

DisneyFanaticDargon
11-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Fantasmic isn't a year-round thing at DLR AFAIK. They generally only run it nightly during peak periods. Therefore they probably could afford to add something like this. They need it at WDW for sure, but unless they can justify the cost and get the show running nightly again, it probably won't happen for some time.

BrerGnat
11-18-2009, 04:59 PM
FYI, that dragon was RIDDLED with technical difficulties for MONTHS prior to its debut. It was supposed to originally premier sometime in the summer, and due to problems, did not debut until sometime in late September (I believe). It does look cool, but I'm not sure Disney is ready to make another one for WDW anytime soon...

This dragon STILL (to my knowledge) does not appear during every showing of Fantasmic...