PDA

View Full Version : How busy for checking in Saturday after Easter?

Genie1953
11-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Can anyone tell me what to expect on our checkin day? We will be arriving at Disneyworld on Saturday April 10. This year it is the Saturday after Easter. Our flight gets in at 10:45 that morning. I understand that we should expect at least an hour from landing until we arrive at POR...and maybe even more than an hour. What kind of lines should we expect at check in if we do not arrive at the resort until around 12 noon?

Seasonscraps
11-16-2009, 10:07 PM
There's too many variables to really guess. A big tour could pull in 15 minutes before you arrive or you could walk right up to the counter.

I haven't done it yet, but you can check in online 10 days prior to arrival. You will only have to pickup your packet and room keys when you get there instead of going through the whole procedure.

Genie1953
11-16-2009, 10:21 PM
There's too many variables to really guess. A big tour could pull in 15 minutes before you arrive or you could walk right up to the counter.

I haven't done it yet, but you can check in online 10 days prior to arrival. You will only have to pickup your packet and room keys when you get there instead of going through the whole procedure.

You are absolutely right. I hadn't thought of that. Do you know if more people check in on Saturdays than weekdays...or is it about the same regardless of whether it is a weekday or a weekend.