PDA

View Full Version : Charms for Charm Bracelet?

Lakin
11-15-2009, 09:56 PM
Do they still sell charms at the World of Disney store? I got them 2 years ago, but I don't know if they'd still have them since charm bracelets aren't popular anymore.

Also, what other places in Disney World can I get charms?

I LoveJack
11-15-2009, 11:29 PM
Yes they still have charms for the charm bracelets at WDW. I got one of the chesire cat and one of Alice when I was there in Oct. at 2 different stores. I don't remember if they have them at the Disney store, but they do sell them at MK.

marlaine
11-16-2009, 09:55 AM
They sell them at most of the resort stores, as well as in the stores throughout WDW and DTD. I also bought some online from Disney Shopping. :thumbsup:

SurferStitch
02-12-2010, 10:41 AM
I bought a couple at Tink's Treasures in MK in December. They also have them at the resort gift shops, and they do still have them at the World of Disney.

The charm bracelets are still very popular. The displays are always loaded with people buying (at least when I try to look through the offerings).

My bracelet is packed! I've lost count, but I have a charm on at least every other link, even more. There has to be at least 40 charms on it. I think it's technically classified as a lethal weapon!

Lakin
03-18-2010, 10:09 PM
I just wanted to post an after-thought to this, because I've been looking through my old threads. For some reason, I had the toughest time finding charms! The charms I found were very general and it was the same selection of only about 6 charms.

marlaine
04-01-2010, 09:30 PM
I seriously bought 18 of them last Sept. at the gift shop at The Poly. They were all different. It seemed there were about 50 different ones. I love them! They are the perfect gift for myself. I could hide all 18 and my husband never knew I went shopping for myself! Can't wait to get more on our next trip! :thumbsup: