PDA

View Full Version : Design-A-Tee

minniefan
11-15-2009, 10:59 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows. Is it possible to put more than one character on your t-shirt in the Design-A-Tee shop? My husband is a Donald fan and I'm a Minnie fan. We wanted matching shirts with both Donald and Minnie on them.

BelleKP
11-15-2009, 02:55 PM
Hey Minniefan,
You can add your 'own' image to the shirt . . . so if you had a clipart pic of Minnie or Donald you are be able to do it that way.
For example pick Minnie from their pics and then when you customize it you can 'add an image' and use a clipart of Donald. You can acutally add multiple pictures this way.
I've been able to do this online, however I haven't purchased anything yet . . . I don't know if there would be any copyright issues or not. I mean you are printing it through Disney, but I don't know how that works.
Hope that helps! I'm making some T's for our upcoming trip too . . . it's fun! :mickey:

DisneyPrincess21
11-15-2009, 04:32 PM
I believe the OP is only refering to the shop at DTD and what you are allowed to do at that shop (not the online disney store) ;)

I am not sure, i havent been to the shop yet, but i am sure someone who knows will come by shortly and let you know for sure :thumbsup:

minniefan
11-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Yes, I'm sorry I was not clear. I was asking about the Design-A-Tee shop in Downtown Disney.

Thanks.