PDA

View Full Version : Will Parade Taping Interfere w/ MVMCP?

mickeys_princess_mom
11-12-2009, 10:53 PM
I've seen here that the Christmas Parade taping will begin Dec. 3--will the MVMCP still go on that night? I realize that the MK will be really busy that day. Does the taping commotion end at dark, or...?

ibrowse17
11-12-2009, 11:25 PM
While we have never been to the parade taping, we have been to the MCMCP. They do a great job of getting all the non-event people out, so I do not think that would be a problem. If they have MVMCP scheduled for the same day as the parade taping, I feel pretty sure that they can handle it. Have a great time at the party, and don't forget to get your free hot coco and cookies:thumbsup:

mickeys_princess_mom
11-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Thanks! I've been to the MVMCP a few times, but never been to the taping. I really thought it wouldn't start till the Friday, and we're headed out then. We'lll just make the best of the crowds that day, and see what happens. :wave:

sorcerer fan
11-13-2009, 09:42 AM
they are starting a day early on taping this year. usually the first day is for the singing and dancing acts and the last ones are for the parade. It takes a lot longer to do the parade, cause they stop and start so many times to get it just right and to do the people on the sidelines. usually they are done by 4 in the afternoon, so no problem with MVMCP.