PDA

View Full Version : T Rex

JacobsMama
11-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Ok, we've got reservations for T Rex at 7pm and we're coming there straight from AK. Should we take the bus, or is there a chance we can find a parking place at DTD? It's for my son's 10th birthday, and I heard you can get a cake from Goofy's Candy Co at DTD. Has anyone done this? Where is it in relation to T Rex? I want to allow enough time to get from AK to T Rex with the cake by 7. Help!

Joannelet
11-12-2009, 08:38 PM
I don't think you said when you are going.....but I have never had a problem getting a space at DTD. T-Rex is by McDonalds...Goofy's is at the other end by where the buses drop you off when you are going to the Marketplace.
Driving I would think would be faster than taking the bus.

terri110874
11-13-2009, 07:11 AM
We did my sister's birthday at T-rex. I order the Chocolate Extinction ( I think that is what is called you will know when you see it cost is about $18). It was big, 4 chocolate cake slices, scoops of ice cream, choc and caramel sauce, I had the butterfingers removed, and lots of whip cream. In the middle of this had a volcano that was erupting. It feed all 4 adults and 2 kids. The came by and sang Happy Birthday, too.

Also if you go to the website of Landry's restaurants, there is a coupon for $10 off for all of this chain of restaurants.

JacobsMama
11-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Wow! That's a better alternative so get the desert you described at T Rex. I can't seem to find the coupon on the Landry's website. Where is it? Thanks!!!!

JacobsMama
11-13-2009, 10:39 AM
Sorry, I found the coupon finally! Thanks for the help!