PDA

View Full Version : Very Upset With Disney's La Nouba Ticket Agent!

DisneyPrincess21
11-12-2009, 12:42 PM
I ordered tickets as Christmas gifts for me and my mom last month to go to La Nouba for our first time. Well, I called Disney's La Nouba Ticket Agents and talked to a "very nice" gentlemen and explained that I was looking for front row seats on the aisle because of my claustrophobia issues and he "found" me great seats he gave me Section 206-Row AA-Seat 1 & 2. Well to my delight they were wonderful seats. Well I was looking at my tickets last night and realized that I was given TOTALLY different seats then the ones I purchased. I was given Section 206-Row AA-Seat 19, And Section 202-Row AA Seat 1. Not only are they not even together but they are not even close to the ones I purchased.

So I hoped for the best and said, Well maybe they just printed the wrong thing on the tickets. So I called Disney and was transfered about 10 different times "to the right person" finally I got a lady at the Cirque help desk and she informed me that I would have to re book tickets. I told her that was fine and I wanted the ones that I payed for, She said I couldn't get them because they were never booked into the system. And she offered me seats in the center of an aisle in the third row, I told her those seats wouldn't work we needed a front row/aisle seats. She seemed very annoyed by this request and said "why do you need front row?" I said because of claustrophobia issues and she said well I have 2 different seats in different areas that are front row. UM....YEAH I WANT TO SIT ACROSS THE THEATER FROM MY MOM, WHEN WE GOT THESES TICKETS AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT... :rolleyes:
She said "that it would be very hard to get the tickets I want because it is so close to the date and Cirque is very popular".
Well that is exactly why I booked over a month and a half ago! :mad:

So, Finally I told the lady that I just wanted my refund.

I am very dissapointed in not only the original ticket agent who booked, well didn't book the tickets, but in the lack of understanding for the situation from the lady at the Cirque help desk.

So now I don't know what to do from here, I am without Cirque Tickets and very upset because I am only 2 and half weeks out till my trip.

Buddy08
11-12-2009, 12:52 PM
There has to be someway to go over that agent's head and talk to a manager or someone and explain the situation. Why would they even imagine that 2 tickets in totally different sections would be acceptable. I understand your disappointment:(:confused:.

SBETigg
11-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Wow, that's awful. I'm so sorry that you had such wonderful plans that you now have to scrap for someone's careless mistake (or whatever it was-- it's pretty inexcusable!). I can understand your disappointment and anger. I hope something works out for you, or that you enjoy your trip and holiday so much that this disappointment fades a bit.

faline
11-12-2009, 12:57 PM
I'm sorry! I hope you can get something worked out!

BigRedDad
11-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Weren't the ticket seats on your confirmation when you placed the order? If they were, you have the necessary documentation for them to fix it.

It sometimes surprises me what you have to go through. This is not just Disney, it is everywhere. They make you have to prove what you paid for.

This just confirms the need for me to double check every document on get when placing any order or request. I am doing that now with my new reservation.

DisneyPrincess21
11-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Weren't the ticket seats on your confirmation when you placed the order? If they were, you have the necessary documentation for them to fix it.

It sometimes surprises me what you have to go through. This is not just Disney, it is everywhere. They make you have to prove what you paid for.

This just confirms the need for me to double check every document on get when placing any order or request. I am doing that now with my new reservation.

They don't email you a confirmation for La Nouba so I don't have anything with the seats listed on it. I just had the verbal offer of what seats the ticket agent sold me, which I confirmed with him SEVERAL times. :(

DVC2004
11-12-2009, 01:24 PM
If they sold the wrong tickets the invoice will probably show the wrong tickets. I definitely agree escalating this to management. It's sad that you have to be the one to "prove", I mean why would you have all this specific info if you were making it up?

We had a similar mess last year when we went all the way to Vegas to see Criss Angel Believe (also a Cirque show). I ordered my tickets and paid pretty high to sit up front. When we got to the theater they told us that night's show had been cancelled a few weeks ago and they had refunded my cc. Only they never bothered to call, email or mail me any notification! SO we go all the way to Las Vegas to see this. Then she said well tomorrow night's show is sold out. I said that is not my problem and we refused to budge until something was worked out. Finally the agent called her manager and got us 2 seats (funny since it was supposedly sold out) to the next night's show and up front. So, stand firm and talk to management. good luck!

DisneyPrincess21
11-12-2009, 01:32 PM
If they sold the wrong tickets the invoice will probably show the wrong tickets. I definitely agree escalating this to management. It's sad that you have to be the one to "prove", I mean why would you have all this specific info if you were making it up?
So, stand firm and talk to management. good luck!

The problem is, Is i had so many problems even getting to the correct department, I was transfered about 10 times before I finally got to the person I needed. It almost isn't even worth the trouble and argument that it would take. :(

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-12-2009, 03:14 PM
The problem is, Is i had so many problems even getting to the correct department, I was transfered about 10 times before I finally got to the person I needed. It almost isn't even worth the trouble and argument that it would take. :(

I know it will be a bit of a struggle, but I'd still take the time to do it. Call and ask to speak to the Manager in charge of Cirque and don't hang up until you get them.

DisneyPrincess21
11-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Thanks everyone for the suggestions and letting me vent. I am getting my money back so I won't lose out on the tickets. I talked it over with my Mother and we decided that since there was this mix up we are just going to skip La Nouba. We don't really trust even if we re-order that we will get the correct tickets.

It might be a blessing in disguise, We are the type of people that believe "Everything happens for a reason" And sometimes you don't always know ahead of time what that reason is, but we just recently found out that we will have to take an ECV with us due to a recent back injury, So we would need handicap seats anyway. So we are either going to go to the box office when we get there and get handicap seats or we are just going to skip it all together and do something else.

We are only 2 1/2 weeks out from our trip and we aren't going to let anything keep us from having a great time! So we will take the lemon's and find a way to make lemonade.

It will all work out in the end :thumbsup: :balloon:

Lakin
11-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Aww, how disappointing! Sad to hear that you're probably not going to see it.

Though, at least there are other things at Disney World to do! Maybe another Christmas gift?

DisneyPrincess21
11-12-2009, 06:25 PM
Though, at least there are other things at Disney World to do! Maybe another Christmas gift?

:spend: Now your thinking like me and my mom. That's $100 each in our pockets. :cart: I am sure we can find something to buy with that money :D :shop: