PDA

View Full Version : Kim Possible

Urbss
11-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Okay, maybe this is really silly, but I still have to see what all of you think about this.

My sister told my 4 year old about Kim Possible and he really wanted to do this. Last month we planned on trying it, but they had computer problems the last day we were in World Showcase - so our last day (at the MK) we had to go back to WS and try Kim Possible (luckily the great folks at guest relations in the MK were able to tell us it was back up and running before we left MK).

Anyway, we all loved it!!! I thought it was extremely cool!! Especially how there were things hidden all over the UK that I would have never noticed had it not been for the assignment we had.

We thought it was SOOOOOO cool.

Who else has tried this and what did you think?

I can't remember seeing much about Kim Possible on Intercot over the last 2 years, but maybe I just wasn't paying attention to this because I didn't know what it was.

Joannelet
11-10-2009, 06:56 AM
I know my sister did this with her kids in August and absolutely loved it like you did. She has a DS and a DD. They both enjoyed it, even my sisters hubby :)
I am headed to the world early Dec. (in a couple of weeks!!!) I will be trying out this Kim Possible thanks to the wonderful reviews I have heard about it.
My brother in law too said how amazing it was to find these hidden things that you wouldn't have known about unless you did that Kim Possible event :)
I'm so excited! I can't wait! :)

green ranger
11-10-2009, 07:37 AM
It was so amazing seeing all the little hidden secrets. Our mission was in the UK too. We wanted to do more missions, but we ran out of time. Isn't that how it is in Disney, not enough time? So many things that you normally just walk by, that have something magical to it. It's such a cool concept!

jnfr2424
11-10-2009, 08:07 AM
Ooh this sounds like fun - I never did this before and I want to try this on my next trip so I have some questions
Where do I go to sign up for this and is there an additional fee?

green ranger
11-10-2009, 08:13 AM
There is no additional fee for Kim Possible. We signed up at a stand right before entering WS. I know there are more places. The stands have a sign on them with a KP.

g8rgirl29
11-11-2009, 10:32 PM
We did this in September with our 5yo DD. We really enjoyed it, our DD Loved it!!! She is still talking about her missions and can't wait to do it again. It was nice seeing the hidden secrets. I also felt it helped you to see more than just shops in World Showcase.

BowTie7
11-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Try as many of the missions as you can, each has a different feel (and if you're not familiar with the Kim Possible show and characters--you will be after a few missions). All are very funny, a couple involve treats, and you will find corners of World Showcase you probably never visited before.

clausjo
11-13-2009, 09:38 AM
Is there a limit to how many people can do a mission? I'm going to be a chaperone for my son's 5th grade field trip to EPCOT in January :thumbsup: and this sounds like it would be a lot of fun. I'm not sure how big each group will be, but I'm assuming each of us will have about 6 kids. If we can all do it together, I thought I'd suggest it to the group to see if they want to do it. We won't be able to split up, so it will need to be all or nothing.

Urbss
11-13-2009, 03:13 PM
I would try it. To me, I think it would be more fun with a smaller group, but I still think it would be fun!!!

I wonder how many different missions there are?

BowTie7
11-13-2009, 07:02 PM
I believe there are seven missions.

Bellewannabe
11-14-2009, 12:00 AM
We love this - actually wish our kids were more into it! We've done the Germany mission and the one that ends in Norway. Lots of fun and we went in knowing nothing of the show!

Greenlawler
11-14-2009, 01:52 AM
We have done four of the missions: Norway, Germany, France, U.K. Germany was the coolest IMO, but all four were fun. It took about 40 minutes eah mission for our 7 year old and his assistants DS 4, DS 2, and my DW and myself. I would suggest you break them up over a couple of days because, although very cool it does get a little monotanous after a while.
I just wish they maybe would have done this a few years ago when Kim Possible was still in her prime :). Seems a little past the peek if you know what I mean.

pixiesmimi
11-15-2009, 06:54 PM
We were there in August and I had thought about doing the missions but didn't have time. We watched families doing it all over Epcot. One family was in one of the gift shops and the mother finally said "Enough of this! It is getting tedious and driving me crazy!" I wasn't sure what all they had to do but saw a lot of parents with this attitude. Maybe they were just in too much of a hurry. I would say do it on a day when you didn't have any other plans so as not to get in too big a hurry.