PDA

View Full Version : How do I order Beverly

jakeofwildwood
11-09-2009, 04:24 PM
My son in law tried Beverly for the first time in September and fell in love with the stuff. So much that I am fairly confident he drank a gallon a day :sick:.

I have scanned all the posts here on Intercot and tried surfing the web to find a vendor. No luck. Does anyone know any difinitive way to order that (shudder) wonderful stuff?

eel
11-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Coke place at Epcot. I guess this is kinda like saying you like the taste of Buckley's Mixture. :cool:

DVC2004
11-09-2009, 04:32 PM
I think you can only get it at Epcot at a beverage station. I don't think it's at any restaurant/counter service establishment. Someone will probably be along soon to give you the exact details.

Strmchsr
11-09-2009, 04:56 PM
I have no clue where you can actually buy Beverly (nor do I understand why you'd want to), but you could contact the Coca-Cola company and ask them. I'm sure their customer service folks could help you out.

However, there is an Italian drink called Chinotto that you can find here in the USA. Beverly is basically Coke's version of Chinotto. They are almost identical. You might have your SIL try that.

joonyer
11-09-2009, 10:44 PM
It's bottled and sold in Italy. I don't know of anyplace else that Coca-Cola sells it. If you are lucky, maybe someone here on Intercot knows someone who lives there that could buy some and ship it to you. Be prepared to pay big $$$ for shipping,though.
The only other thing I can think of is to contact the World of Coca-Cola museum in Atlanta. maybe they can help.

Either that or take a few empty bottles with caps into Club Cool and try to fill them up without drawing too much attention to yourself. It would go flat quickly though.;)

jakeofwildwood
11-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Nothing on Ebay. Called Coca Cola "World Headquarters" and the operator said they would forward my query but that as far as they knew it is not available for purchase in the United States.

How is it possible that Disney has ignored this revenue source. Seriously, with as many inquiries as I see on the web this would have to be a fairly good cash return. I bet they could see bottles or related merchandise in Club Cool. I would pay $10.00 for a bottle just for the fun of it.

ElenitaB
11-10-2009, 08:35 PM
I don't have a source for Beverly, but has your son-in-law every tried Campari? It's an Italian sweet-bitter, red vermouth, often drunk with soda or straight, with a twist of lemon peel. It's readily available (at least in my neck of the woods). Not the same as Beverly, but from the same neighborhood.

kathiep
11-11-2009, 06:07 PM
How is it possible that Disney has ignored this revenue source.

Glad I'm not the only one who has had this thought! My dtr fell in love with one in 2008. She was too small to go on many of the rides that DS could so I'd take her over there for free soda.

This year, she still loved it and I was floored that I couldn't buy some to bring home.

A Big Kid
11-11-2009, 06:38 PM
I don't have a source for Beverly, but has your son-in-law every tried Campari? It's an Italian sweet-bitter, red vermouth, often drunk with soda or straight, with a twist of lemon peel. It's readily available (at least in my neck of the woods). Not the same as Beverly, but from the same neighborhood.

Isnt that an alcoholic beverage?

ElenitaB
11-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Yes, it is.

DizneyRox
11-12-2009, 07:31 AM
Your best bet will probably to try and obtain the syrup used and feed that through a fountain soda type machine (which is exactly what they do in Epcot).

I'm looking for Mr. Pibb and that's my only option around these parts. It will be expensive though.

We've also gone the route of picking up cases of Mr Pibb while visiting, but shipping/transport is somewhat of a pain.

Patricia
11-12-2009, 01:55 PM
You should be able to pick up a comparable drink in any Italian market. Ask for a Chinotto beverage.

Blah.