PDA

View Full Version : Resort Hopping

luvdiznee
11-09-2009, 08:37 AM
I'm sure this has been asked before, but will do again, anyway. :DBut what are your favorite things to do and see when you go resort hopping. I know there are a lot of us that do that. :secret:Like I love going to AKL just to walk around and get so many pics of the animals. And of course BWI at night is sooo much fun. So what are your resort indulgences when the parks maybe get to be too much. :mickey:

JabberJaws
11-09-2009, 10:48 AM
My wife and I love to resort hop. It is a great break from the parks and a great way to see all what the resort has to offer.

My favorite resort to "hop" to is DAKL. Just to walk around the resort, see the animals, etc. I also love to go up to the 5th floor and go out on the bridge. Gives you a neat view of the amazing lobby.

The Poly is a fun one to hop to as well, for similar reasons. As is the WL.

Contemporary is neat just for seeing the monorail whiz through the lobby.

The BW is fun for obvious reasons, as are Yacht and Beach. I love to hop to Beach Club to grab a bite at Beaches' N Cream.

Coronado and CBR both are beautifully landscaped sprawling resorts and are fun to just walk around.

Really all the resorts are fun for hopping, even the pop/all-star resorts (mostly for the neat oversized props scattered around).

luvdiznee
11-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Yes, always love taking pics at POP. Love all those figurines. One time we made a night of it going there for fried chicken and picture taking.:secret: And even at OKW the area where they have the sand and beach is so cute. Always enjoy eating at Olivia's. :mickey: And of course the Geiser at WL. I could go on and on...:mickey: